3PM Press Conference?

Tom

They are going to change helmets so that Drew can spot his receivers more quickly while he is lying flat on his back.

The design submitted by BILLS4EVER is apparently the leading candidate.  ;)

40100[/snapback]

I like it!! While the defensive players are laughing their asses off our WR's run right by them..........Brilliant!!!

They are going to change helmets so that Drew can spot his receivers more quickly while he is lying flat on his back.

The design submitted by BILLS4EVER is apparently the leading candidate.  ;)

40100[/snapback]

Hahaha!!!

Man, you guys won't leave the poor guy alone, will you?

To announce the Bills will no longer talk to the press.....:D

40076[/snapback]

;);):doh:

That would be priceless, "Thank you for taking the time to attend our 3pm press conference, we are here to announce, we are not talking to the press"

Any questions? Wait, there are none, we arent allowing you to talk to us"

They are also announcing that on 3 4th down plays per half the defense will call time-out. They will then fair catch the punt and try a free kick. They believe they will convert 4-5 of these kicks and score 15 points a game. This will allow the defense to pitch near shut outs and win 15-13.

Its just a CYA session. "the Bills are just fine..." "theres nothing wrong with Drew..." yada yada.

Its just like last years "we just didn't execute" cop out.

Bottom line is that if you believe in the Bills, as i do, then you have to expect slow growth from a team that is not as talented as we always want it to be, and that flat out has no idea how to win. IMO, Mullarkey can get the job done. It will just take some time.

PLease someone do me a favor and let me know about any cuts/adds to the roster, even practice squad that are announced.

40224[/snapback]

Relax killer, the Sape thread is from the president of the L Sape fan club, any meeting/press release or lightswitch turning on is associated with L Sape and his fullfillment of the prophecy. Not to worry.

Relax killer, the Sape thread is from the president of the L Sape fan club, any meeting/press release or lightswitch turning on is associated with L Sape and his fullfillment of the prophecy. Not to worry.

40344[/snapback]

wowser.

Does that mean that I am full of stevestojan? Or the Sheppard of the movement?

I need a dictionary and some advil stat!!

The design submitted by BILLS4EVER is apparently the leading candidate.  :D

40100[/snapback]

Where might one see this design? It seems the search function is temporarily turned off.

wowser.

Does that mean that I am full of stevestojan? Or the Sheppard of the movement?

I need a dictionary and some advil stat!!

40367[/snapback]

no, nothing against you, just wondering if there is any player movemment