If Ralph makes any changes at the top

OnTheRocks

If he does what most of think he will be doing, showing the door to Mr. Donahoe, the President and General Manager; is there anyone else within the organization he trust to consult with on new candidates?

If not, which I can't think of anyone, who would you suppose he might consult with from outside the organization?

If he were smart ................. he'd consult with TBD ......... after all WE have all the answers  :blink:

532959[/snapback]

well heck he would have way to many options since I think I have seen posts suggesting hiring of marv, Haslett, Kelly, Reich, Gale Gilbert, JJ, Mike Williams, Ditka, mariucci, wade, Lou Saban..........

If he does what most of think he will be doing, showing the door to Mr. Donahoe, the President and General Manager; is there anyone else within the organization he trust to consult with on new candidates?

If not, which I can't think of anyone, who would you suppose he might consult with from outside the organization?

532953[/snapback]

I'm not sure inside, obviously not TD :blink: ... but outside, he's got lots of old friends like Lamar Hunt, Ford in Detroit, and others who I'm sure he's venting with these days.

532953[/snapback]

I think he has enough buddies in the league offices that he calls

I would love for Ralph to ask the following people what they think of TD and MM.

Dwight Adams

Eric Moulds

Wade Philips

Bill Cowher

Pat Williams

Drew Bledsoe

Charlie Weiss

John Fox

Marvin Lewis

Just to name a few.