Would you people get a grip????

SDS

I want to read more comments like this one!!!

...when was the second most upsetting point as a Bills fan?  The Carolina game?  San Diego?  <_<

I can't wait until next week where you will post the same sentiment, like this game and all the other ones where you proclaimed your insides to be twisted inside out never happened...

520079[/snapback]

Maybe when you take donations you could only accept money from people who don't take the Bills too seriously?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...when was the second most upsetting point as a Bills fan?  The Carolina game?  San Diego?  <_<

I can't wait until next week where you will post the same sentiment, like this game and all the other ones where you proclaimed your insides to be twisted inside out never happened...

520079[/snapback]

When did you become such a prick?

No, the San Diego game didn't upset me much because I knew they're a much better team and we wouldn't have been able to get through them in the playoffs anyway.

Before this game, I've never said that a loss was a turning point for the worse for this team. I have always been on the POSITIVE side of Donahoe and even Mularkey until recently, when I continually have seen the patterns in the playcalling that tell me, without a doubt, that Mularkey is not a good gameday coach. He might be able to break down film with the best of them - we can't know that. But what we CAN know, is that he's not getting it done, not even against hapless and rebuilding teams.

So you think I'll be posting the same sentiment next week, huh?

It must be so much fun in your milquetoast world.

Let's see... week after week pass by and even the most even-tempered fan here recognizes this isn't a good team.  Meanwhile, the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. <_<)

So, we know this team is bad, yet y'all are crying like a bunch women when a bad team loses a game in the 4th quarter??? Hello???  Is this outcome a surprise?  If you believe this team is as bad as it is then how in the world do you show up here like a woman scorned when they lose another game?

519878[/snapback]

Excellent point. I wish I could bag Angelina Jolie, but I'm not going to be suprised or angry when it doesn't happen. I mean, the state of the team overall is depressing but I haven't really been depressed about a specific game since the opening day debacle last year.

Maybe when you take donations you could only accept money from people who don't take the Bills too seriously?

520084[/snapback]

Why would other NFL teams give us money? <_<

I doubt I'm describing my irritation adequately... I'm just tired of the rhetoric these past weeks. I know a bunch of people who get irritated at the conversation here sometimes, I'm no different in that respect.

I mean when you have people comparing today to SB XXV, you know it has gotten out of hand.

Let's see... week after week pass by and even the most even-tempered fan here recognizes this isn't a good team.  Meanwhile, the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. <_<)

So, we know this team is bad, yet y'all are crying like a bunch women when a bad team loses a game in the 4th quarter??? Hello???  Is this outcome a surprise?  If you believe this team is as bad as it is then how in the world do you show up here like a woman scorned when they lose another game?

"But Scott they said they loved me!" 

"I thought my posts from last week would change them!"

"I thought I had enough love for the both of us!"

"I just want to be held!"

Good grief...

Now, back to your "this is the first time/I have never [insert over-the-top emotion] this team" posts.  Don't forget to wipe front to back...  :doh:

519878[/snapback]

I am just tired of the oh no this is all part of the grand plan to move the Bills out of Buffalo.

...when was the second most upsetting point as a Bills fan?  The Carolina game?  San Diego?  :(

520079[/snapback]

Yeah, but without those kind of sentiments, how are you supposed to let everyone know that you're more upset than they are? :(:P

...when was the second most upsetting point as a Bills fan?  The Carolina game?  San Diego?  :(

520079[/snapback]

Nothing they do will ever make me feel like I did after Pittsburgh last year. I was a matchstick away from burning all my Bills stuff. Wait a minute, I don't own any Bills stuff. Oh well, it sounded nice. :(

OK - yesterday was horrible.

But - I really hope they haven't quit completely. A brutal sacrifice at the hand of the Patriots when I show up would not be funny at all.

Losing sucks. Losing to the Dolphins is inexcusable. Quitting on this team is the worst of all.

I love the Buffalo Bills.