Would you people get a grip????

SDS

Let's see... week after week pass by and even the most even-tempered fan here recognizes this isn't a good team. Meanwhile, the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. ;))

So, we know this team is bad, yet y'all are crying like a bunch women when a bad team loses a game in the 4th quarter??? Hello??? Is this outcome a surprise? If you believe this team is as bad as it is then how in the world do you show up here like a woman scorned when they lose another game?

"But Scott they said they loved me!"

"I thought my posts from last week would change them!"

"I thought I had enough love for the both of us!"

"I just want to be held!"

Good grief...

Now, back to your "this is the first time/I have never [insert over-the-top emotion] this team" posts. Don't forget to wipe front to back... :lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see... week after week pass by and even the most even-tempered fan here recognizes this isn't a good team.  Meanwhile, the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. ;))

So, we know this team is bad, yet y'all are crying like a bunch women when a bad team loses a game in the 4th quarter??? Hello???  Is this outcome a surprise?  If you believe this team is as bad as it is then how in the world do you show up here like a woman scorned when they lose another game?

Good grief...

Now, back to your "this is the first time/I have never [insert over-the-top emotion] this team" posts.  Don't forget to wipe front to back...  :lol:

519878[/snapback]

Enjoy less than mediocrity? Why not? it's the new American way.

the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. ;))

So, we know this team is bad, yet y'all are crying like a bunch women when a bad team loses a game in the 4th quarter??? Hello???  Is this outcome a surprise?  If you believe this team is as bad as it is then how in the world do you show up here like a woman scorned when they lose another game?

519878[/snapback]

It's the Soco and all that head butting.

Let's see... week after week pass by and even the most even-tempered fan here recognizes this isn't a good team.  Meanwhile, the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. ;))

Good grief...

Now, back to your "this is the first time/I have never [insert over-the-top emotion] this team" posts.  Don't forget to wipe front to back...  :lol:

519878[/snapback]

In case you haven't noticed , this likely to be a turning point loss in the franchise history. IMO, this is last nail in Donohoe's coffin.

In case you haven't noticed , this likely to be a turning point loss in the franchise history.  IMO, this is last nail in Donohoe's coffin.

519900[/snapback]

Yep...

Let us not forget this is The Fish we Lost to today...And we gave their 1st Year HC fuel for Years to come in this one...I can hear it now..."We learned in that Buffalo game your never quit...blah, blah, blah..."

Jim Kelly is a Folk Hero in Buffalo partially due to some HUGE Games in Miami...We HATE The Fish do we not? This was not the 78 Steelers we blew this Game against today...This is the arch nemesis, and worse this is a very average Fish Team...Sure The Bills suck, but the way they Lost this one will have an effect long into the future if this Organization and Coaching Staff is allowed to continue...This one cannot go unpunished...Sorry for the over-dramatics, but I just can't see it any other way right now...And I don't need to sleep on it either... ;)

Let's see... week after week pass by and even the most even-tempered fan here recognizes this isn't a good team.  Meanwhile, the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. <_<)

Good grief...

Now, back to your "this is the first time/I have never [insert over-the-top emotion] this team" posts.  Don't forget to wipe front to back...  :doh:

519878[/snapback]

What's embarrassing is fans that except losses like this, don't complain, and in general say it's no big deal.

What's embarrassing is fans that except losses like this, don't complain, and in general say it's no big deal.

520003[/snapback]

Ummm... it's a GAME, by definition it's no big deal. <_<

I know I should get my panties in a wad over a 4-7 team losing its 8th game, because it has sooooo much importance in life...

This is the arch nemesis, and worse this is a very average Fish Team...Sure The Bills suck, but the way they Lost this one will have an effect long into the future if this Organization and Coaching Staff is allowed to continue...This one cannot go unpunished...Sorry for the over-dramatics, but I just can't see it any other way right now...And I don't need to sleep on it either... <_<

519980[/snapback]

Very average? This Miami team is one of the worst teams in the entire league, just ahead of the Bills. To call them average is a sincere compliment. They are absolutely atrocious, and we LOST to them.

It's an absolute disgrace. Everyone from Donahoe on down needs to be fired. Today.

RTB

huh?

So what do you propose? Would you prefer that after games like this we all post things like, "Well, we know this is a bad team, and this is what bad teams do. Maybe next year guys...shux!"

WTF?

People are fed up because with the exception of the offensive line, there is enough talent on this team to get the job done (meaning make the playoffs) but the coaching consistenly hinders them.

What would you prefer people to post?

Mularkey is good, give him time? Donahoe shouldn't take the blame here? The playcalling was good, it just wasn't executed? What would spare you the embarrassment?

I'm more upset about the Bills right now than I ever have been as a fan. Because I recognize that it's a turning point. I recognize the frustration level among the players is so high, there's likely to be a mutiny. Mularkey has officially lost his team, and it only took him 2 years to screw it all up.

What, do you still "BILLIEVE" or something? I think you're criticizing the wrong people.

Ummm... it's a GAME, by definition it's no big deal.  <_<

I know I should get my panties in a wad over a 4-7 team losing its 8th game, because it has sooooo much importance in life...

520027[/snapback]

You created this board for Bills fans to have a home to talk about the Bills right? Well this was a very painful loss to a hated division rival. I didn't expect the Bills to go to the playoffs, I was just happy we were playing so well. We have some positives to take from the game, but the way we lost makes it hard to see them so soon after the game ended. Some of the posts can get a little extreme, but some people are still trying to discuss what is going wrong on the team right now, after all that’s all you really have to discuss when your teams 4-8.

Ummm... it's a GAME, by definition it's no big deal.  <_<

520027[/snapback]

Then why have you gone to all the trouble to host this Website? You spend a large amount of your LIFE here. You're now criticizing fans for being fed up? How's the weather up there on your horse?

I'm more upset about the Bills right now than I ever have been as a fan.

520055[/snapback]

I want to read more comments like this one!!!

...when was the second most upsetting point as a Bills fan? The Carolina game? San Diego? <_<

I can't wait until next week where you will post the same sentiment, like this game and all the other ones where you proclaimed your insides to be twisted inside out never happened...