Would you people get a grip????

SDS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see... week after week pass by and even the most even-tempered fan here recognizes this isn't a good team.  Meanwhile, the over-the-top "my insides hurt so bad I can't get out out of the fetal position" crowd has been claiming week after week that is the worst team in Bills history for months now. (With each week being the worst in team history, since well... the last week. :()

So, we know this team is bad, yet y'all are crying like a bunch women when a bad team loses a game in the 4th quarter??? Hello???  Is this outcome a surprise?  If you believe this team is as bad as it is then how in the world do you show up here like a woman scorned when they lose another game?

"But Scott they said they loved me!" 

"I thought my posts from last week would change them!"

"I thought I had enough love for the both of us!"

"I just want to be held!"

Good grief...

Now, back to your "this is the first time/I have never [insert over-the-top emotion] this team" posts.  Don't forget to wipe front to back...  :(

519878[/snapback]

Wow !

you should ban yourself for posting negative stuff against the so called Bills fans that post here.

heck you threatened banning me because I got sick of this very g o d d a m n thing. I told these posters that they were over bearing whiny little schoolgirls who have brought Bills fans down to a level that has us ranked last in the NFL.

Love the double standard. I guess when YOUR ass gets sick of it then its ok, but when others get sick of it.. Well threaten the old ban.

Fans deserve to be pissed, but too many started whining way before they had something ot whine about, others couldn't shut themsleves up even if they tried.

Yes, but it has also reached the point where the whining about the whining has become even worse than the original whining.

I agree, but unfortunately when you are surrounded by the constant bitching you wish to god it would just stop so you can read through some posts without a person constantly using every negative adjective in the dictionary to get their point across 10 x's in dozens of different posts.