Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our defense is going to be wore out before halftime.  Time to run McGahee till he can't run no more.

507785[/snapback]

That's not possible. Apparently when JP starts the rule is he has to drop back to pass every down. That’s our coaching staff’s idea of bringing the young QB along slowly.

This game would look a lot different right now if Josh Fuggin Reed could catch the ball.

those two drops were killers. That should have been a great Losman TD.

But our D strategy still stinks. I hate making Carl Fuggin Mauck look good.

Im so sick of the stupid penalties and being so undisciplined. Parcells would have

chewed out Posey when he came off the field. We need a coach to get in these players faces. getting beat is one thing ...but being stupid every game is killing

this team.

i know this is ugly and all, but i had no doubt beforehand that the bills were going to lose by 3 tds or so.  the chargers are a far superior team, are at home, and are coming off of a bye. most importantly, they have a great, multi-faceted offense featuring one of the best players of the past 10 years and the best TE in football today.  it's probably not wise to get too angry about this one. they could easily be 9-0, and beat the pats in NE by a score of 41-17. they're the best 5-4 team in memory.

507789[/snapback]

Ditto to everything you just said. And it might shake MM&TD's peaches a little bit re: our ability to compete with good teams. They were on Cloud Nine after the loss to the Pats; we were in that only b/c the Pats were playing like ass.

so the only road game we have been in after 5 min of the 2nd quarter has been new england.

our crap line and losers like josh reed need to go, but to me it is about coaching. the players have no disciplin, confidence, or ability to execute.

can we draft a coach and GM?