Game Thread:

Buffan00

BFD.  He was demoted.  Hasn't sniffed a HC job since.

508118[/snapback]

I know we disagree on this, but I would hire him back as the Bills HC. He was a productive and able coach (even without the head set).

I have no idea whether he has "sniffed" a HC job since. He was the interim at Atlanta and supposedly was under consideration for the job after the season.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you remember, the last game in San Diego, Rob Johnson got hurt and Flutie came in near the end of the game, a precursor to the rest of the season.

Out of all the awfulness of this game, at least we know to this point of his career, JP isn't Rob Johnson.  JP's performance today has actually been one of the better things I've seen on the field.  With the exception of the one bad interception, and in light of how bad our line is and the dropped passes, his game today was acceptable.

508122[/snapback]

ryan leaf's first game... However, that was in 1998, in buffalo. The last game in SD was 2002 in the famed rob johnson vs. doug flutie matchup.

I feel like Kramer from the classic "the Contest/Master of My Domain" Seinfeld. I'm done. I used to support Donahoe, no more. Maybe it's really Ralph. Consider....

Fire Polian (Colts now 10-0)

Failure to mend fences with Butler/AJ Smith

Fire Phillips (respected D coordinator)

Hire Donahoe

Putting up with this garbage

If you remember, the last game in San Diego, Rob Johnson got hurt and Flutie came in near the end of the game, a precursor to the rest of the season.

Out of all the awfulness of this game, at least we know to this point of his career, JP isn't Rob Johnson.  JP's performance today has actually been one of the better things I've seen on the field.  With the exception of the one bad interception, and in light of how bad our line is and the dropped passes, his game today was acceptable.

508122[/snapback]

That was not the last game in SD.

I know we disagree on this, but I would hire him back as the Bills HC.  He was a productive and able coach (even without the head set).

I have no idea whether he has "sniffed" a HC job since.  He was the interim at Atlanta and supposedly was under consideration for the job after the season.

508124[/snapback]

Yet, he didn't get the job did he. The Flacons knew 1st hand what they had and decided on someone with NO HC experience. Yep, he is universally revered throughout the league...

Yet, he didn't get the job did he.  The Flacons knew 1st hand what they had and decided on someone with NO HC experience.  Yep, he is universally revered throughout the league...

508129[/snapback]

You said sniffed.

Do you honestly believe that MM and GW is/was a better HC than Wade?

At least the Jets and Dolphins lost today. Too bad the Patriots didn't.

:D

508116[/snapback]

Oh yes, its been a banner day for the AFC Least...

NE 24 NO 17...seems like a reasonable result...

Browns 22 Fish 0

Denver 27 Jests 0

SD 48 Bills 10

What a freaking horror show. Congrats to the Pats on winning the division. :D

Oh yes, its been a banner day for the AFC Least...

NE 24 NO 17...seems like a reasonable result...

Browns 22 Fish 0

Denver 27 Jests 0

SD 48 Bills 10

What a freaking horror show.  Congrats to the Pats on winning the division.  :D

508134[/snapback]

:D:lol::lol: Put in THAT perspective...This division IS a joke!!! hahahhahah!

How many losing seasons did Wade have coaching the Bills? Oh yeah, none! And none with the Broncos. Much better than we can say under the TD era. He has brought in good players, but his coaching decisions have been awful. He outsmarted himself, and should have taken the safe choices.

ryan leaf's first game...  However, that was in 1998, in buffalo.  The last game in SD was 2002 in the famed rob johnson vs. doug flutie matchup.

508125[/snapback]

You're right, I forgot about the 2002 game. I remember the 1998 was in San Diego because I was at it and was amazed at the amount of Bills' fans there, must have been about 10K. Either way, Rob J and Flutie were both factors in both games!