Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friggen DirecTV.  I missed the first four minutes of the game.

I thought that Reed was pushed on that play. 

JP made a great play to get out of the pocket and throw it to Reed.

507718[/snapback]

It started recording CBSW didn't it? Me too... TiVo tries to record all kinds of crap that I don't subscribe to. 0:)

Yeah, throwing over the middle late off your back foot to a covered receiver is a great throw.

No, it was not a bad drop. It was probably deflected by the corner that was all over him pushing him in the back of the head and if Reed had actually come down with it it would have been a highlight reel grab.

507717[/snapback]

it may not have been a bad drop, but for an NFL reciever and a 2nd round pick - it should have been a catch. It would have made the highlight reel, but it was very catchable.

Sounds like standards for JP are too high.

Standards for an NFL WR are too low.

And I strongly disagree with both yours.

Simply asking your QB to not throw over the middle late off hsi back foot to a blanketed receiver is hardly too high a standard. It's common sense.

And demanding a well-covered receiver make a circus catch on a foolishly thrown tipped ball while being interfered with or else he sucks is a little over the top.

And I strongly disagree with both yours.

Simply asking your QB to not throw over the middle late off hsi back foot to a blanketed receiver is hardly too high a standard. It's common sense.

And demanding a well-covered receiver make a circus catch on a foolishly thrown tipped ball while being interfered with or else he sucks is a little over the top.

507729[/snapback]

It was a damn near perfect pass. Please.

It started recording CBSW didn't it?  Me too...  TiVo tries to record all kinds of crap that I don't subscribe to.  0:)

507721[/snapback]

Yesterday, I noticed that my DVR scheduled itself to record CBSW. I have learned to check that ahead of time, because that has happened in the past. I corrected that yesterday.

For some reason, channel 716 had the Steeler/Ravens game on for the first few minutes of the Bills game. I called DirecTv, and they said they had a lot of calls complaining about it.