Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is ugly and all, but i had no doubt beforehand that the bills were going to lose by 3 tds or so. the chargers are a far superior team, are at home, and are coming off of a bye. most importantly, they have a great, multi-faceted offense featuring one of the best players of the past 10 years and the best TE in football today. it's probably not wise to get too angry about this one. they could easily be 9-0, and beat the pats in NE by a score of 41-17. they're the best 5-4 team in memory.

Gray has to go now.

507784[/snapback]

exactly.

every damn game it is the same sh!!t.

we do something all game and it is ez to exploit.

today it is the seem. every play towards the seem is open, and in the middle of our crap zone they have a big TD and a large gain as well.

we really have terrible management. from TD on down. I have not been anti TD thus far, but with the coaches he puts in place he just needs to go

i know this is ugly and all, but i had no doubt beforehand that the bills were going to lose by 3 tds or so.  the chargers are a far superior team, are at home, and are coming off of a bye. most importantly, they have a great, multi-faceted offense featuring one of the best players of the past 10 years and the best TE in football today.  it's probably not wise to get too angry about this one. they could easily be 9-0, and beat the pats in NE by a score of 41-17. they're the best 5-4 team in memory.

507789[/snapback]

Agreed, what's the point of bitching about something you knew before the game started. I could have told these people on Monday that we were gonna get ass raped in this game and saved them the trouble.