Game Thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, why the fug did we spike the ball on 1st down with one time out and 1:30 on the clock and a D that can't stop them for schitt?

oh, that lovely game management.

507888[/snapback]

You just can't make this stuff up can you??..lol Junior high schools clock manage better

Still think you're the best Nate?

Joke.

They're making us look like fools. And I think we just might be.

I'm tired of making excuses for the people at the helm of this team.

Look at our road record under Tom Donahoe. It'll make you shudder.

What? You didn't think the Bills would stop them, did you?

507909[/snapback]

Has a team ever done this to us before? A QB with that stat line for a half? 35 pts? WTF is going on?/

Yes it was a very accurate throw. He threw it directly at the DB who was between him and Reed who predictably tipped it after he jacked Reed in the back. It's not my fault you didn't see it, buy a bigger TV.

507894[/snapback]

Sorry for not getting upset, but my skin is a little thicker than that. It's pretty clear that you get off on being a contrarian for the sake of getting attention. I mean, within a span of 3 posts the pass has gone from "probably tipped" to "predictably tipped". :D

Buddy get's one pressure this entire game....one pressure.....and keeps sending everybody and keeps getting burnt!!!!!

Can't take this guy anymore!! He runs a SOFT defense and his hard headed play calling is killing this team!

Oh ya, Nate, when you're looking for your #1 CB contract this offseason, just remember, every GM will have footage of THIS GAME!!!!!