Game Thread:

Buffan00

The ban starts now.

Barely lasted 30 minutes watching this game. Just walked out. Why bother?

TD is a joke. He just leads us to believe their is a plan so he can steal more $ from Ralph.

And the NFL right now, IMO, is getting boring, seriously, the game is getting worse every year.

Wake me up when TD is gone.

Period.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E-mail your hero, Tom Donahoe, and find out.

507921[/snapback]

So TD has something to do with our D being dominant one week and a sieve the next? I think not.

Has a team ever done this to us before? A QB with that stat line for a half? 35 pts?  WTF is going on?/

507918[/snapback]

They are losing this game in true Buffalo fashion. Something new every day. Next week they will either...

A)Beat the Panthers at home and get everyone's hopes high and set everyone up for another stinker the week after

or....

B) Find a different way to embarass themselves

They've been doing this for the past 10 years

Sorry for not getting upset, but my skin is a little thicker than that.  It's pretty clear that you get off on being a contrarian for the sake of getting attention.  I mean, within a span of 3 posts the pass has gone from "probably tipped" to "predictably tipped".  :D

507920[/snapback]

If Reed caught the freakin ball like he should have, you never would have heard it was a bad play on JPs part. You know, Brett Favre has NEVER made a bad play.

Sorry for not getting upset, but my skin is a little thicker than that.  It's pretty clear that you get off on being a contrarian for the sake of getting attention.  I mean, within a span of 3 posts the pass has gone from "probably tipped" to "predictably tipped".  :D

507920[/snapback]

:D

They are losing this game in true Buffalo fashion. Something new every day. Next week they will either...

A)Beat the Panthers at home and get everyone's hopes high and set everyone up for another stinker the week after

or....

507928[/snapback]

Chicago beat the Panthers today. They will come up here and beat us down unless there is a blizzard. Steve Smith will end up with 250 yds against our DBs.

Steve Smith is going to make Nate his B word. Literally. Next weeks game should only be available on cable cause its going to be uglier than a scene from Oz.

or....

507928[/snapback]

No they havn't. Over the past fave years, how many games have the Bills won that they shouldn't have?

It's been a roller-coaster of awfull mixed with occasional bursts of averageness.

See you later Clements22.

Are you sad that your boy today has let 3 Td's in?

507935[/snapback]

Why are you gonna waste any more time on this very mediocre franchise full of broken promises and shattered dreams?

Here is the reality:

Buffalo = Arizona

Thats the cold, hard facts.

I hate this farking team.

I hate everything about it right now.

I'll still care if they win next week which makes me hate them even more.

Somewhere up there, John Butler is laughing his ass off.

I've lost faith.

RTB

507936[/snapback]

Why do you guys always say that Butler is laughing his ass off? JB LEFT THE BILLS ON HIS OWN.....Ralph did NOT want him to leave.

So TD has something to do with our D being dominant one week and a sieve the next? I think not.

507927[/snapback]

Well, he signed/drafted most of the defense. They have talent and play with the heart of a calico cat. Sometimes the talent wins out. When the going gets tough, the (lack of) heart shows.