Game Thread

Thailog80

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you rather see: A)the pats not manage another first down. Or B)The pats get a quick TD, Buffalo go 3 and out, and Tom Brady throw an INT with 20 seconds to go to secure the win for Buffalo. Be honest....

Would you rather see: A)the pats not manage another first down.  Or B)The pats get a quick TD, Buffalo go 3 and out, and Tom Brady throw an INT with 20 seconds to go to secure the win for Buffalo.  Be honest....

490493[/snapback]

C-pats dont get another first down and Brewski gets knocked out

By the way...I don't know if anyone's noticed, but we have are first 200-yard passer in TWELVE GAMES. 

That is truly pathetic.

490489[/snapback]

yes it is, but i am too incredulous at the thought of us potentially winning to really worry about it right now.

I think they included the number of times he fell down and 'hit' the ground.    :angry:

490494[/snapback]

on his ass as he got pushed backward

yes it is, but i am too incredulous at the thought of us potentially winning to really worry about it right now.

490498[/snapback]

STOP HAVING HOPE, DAMMIT! There is no hope. What team do you think this is, the '84 squad?

Somehow, the Pats will score a touchdown, make the two-point conversion, and the refs will award them three points for it to tie the game.

The Hero Statistic.  I'll bet you the number is slightly less than the number of times they remind us that he sufferred a stroke seven months ago...  :angry:

490499[/snapback]

Someone had a stroke? :D I doubt that happened... To come back from a stroke and play in the NFL would be a heroic feat...

Gah... "Surprise, Surprise?" Why is it such a freakin' surprise that a 3-4 team can beat a 3-3.. that wasn't a catch.

490517[/snapback]

Pretty close. One could argue that he had it nestled in the crook of his elbow as he went down, and the ground caused the fumble. I wouldn't, necessarily...but it's pretty ambiguous.