Game Thread

Thailog80

Don't be suprised when this team gets hammered tonight. Our guys can't stop Aaron Brooks, Kerry Collins and Lamont Jordan and you think we'll stop Brady and Dillon? Watson and Graham are going to feast on this D. Short passes and power runs will kill this team. Brady will be 24 of 27 for 340 yards tonight. On D they will stack the box for Willis and blitz the piss out of KH on third down.....it's going to be uuuuugly.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be suprised when this team gets hammered tonight. Our guys can't stop Aaron Brooks, Kerry Collins and Lamont Jordan and you think we'll stop Brady and Dillon? Watson and Graham are going to feast on this D. Short passes and power runs will kill this team. Brady will be 24 of 27 for 340 yards tonight. On D they will stack the box for Willis and blitz the piss out of KH on third down.....it's going to be uuuuugly.

489888[/snapback]

I made a package of jello to enjoy during the game. <_<

489888[/snapback]

I couldn´t agree more. This will probably be the ugliest defeat of the year. Hopefully the team will be refocused and ready to go after the bye week.

489888[/snapback]

I hate to agree with that, but I do. I'm looking for something like 43-13 or so.

489888[/snapback]

No party tonight. I'll watch this one in the privacy of my own home.

<_<

Cover?  :lol:  :lol:  We can't cover anyone.

489939[/snapback]

Pretty hard to cover anyone when your playing 10yds off the recievers all the time. If they continue that with Brady it really is going to be ugly.

Bruschi is coming back!!!

Brady is the greatest QB ever!!!!

The Patriots won THREE SUPER BOWLS!!!!!

ESPN is having multiple orgasms tonight for the Pats.

People who aren't Bills fans probably have no idea who the Patriots are even playing tonight.