Game Thread

Thailog80

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to hate the patriots and everything they stand for...but how can you not like teddy bruschi...

489990[/snapback]

Easy. Just pay attention to have many times (per minute) that ESPN licks his balls.

Who cares? Dude has 3 rings and is putting his life on the line to go play football when any rational human being would worry more about his family than ring #4.

Easy.  Just pay attention to have many times (per minute) that ESPN licks his balls.

Who cares?  Dude has 3 rings and is putting his life on the line to go play football when any rational human being would worry more about his family than ring #4.

489994[/snapback]

We don't agree on much, man. But I completely agree with you on this.

Let's post all our emotions, hopefully joy, on this thread!!

Go Bills Go!!!

490003[/snapback]

Teddy Bruschi love affair is already making me puke.

Look at Teddy breathing!! Have you ever seen a player breath so effortlessly!! Now look at Bruschi in the breakdown position, does any player in the NFL breakdown better then Teddy Bruschi? Now look at Bruschi tie his shoe, 2 seconds with one hand and his eyes closed. Bruschi is truly special.

You would think he is the first player to suffer aserious injury and come back. The guy missed SEVEN games. Youd think he missed seven years.

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490013[/snapback]

I hope he dies. Are you with me, man? Are you with me?