Game Thread

Thailog80

Holcomb has thrown at least 4 passes that should have been easy completions.  He has NO arm strength.  NONE.  He can't throw the ball with any zip and that is why we can't get a pass completion over 20 yards.  It's that simple.  We need Losman's body with Holcomb's head.

490118[/snapback]

How is mind-control technology coming along?

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It had to be a bad snap/hold.  Just being in the pros implies a basic level of competence that generally means you get close to the goal.  Kickers generally don't miss that badly without help.

490122[/snapback]

I would tend to agree, you don't see shanks that bad with NFL kickers. Maybe somebody with TIVO can confirm this.

It had to be a bad snap/hold.  Just being in the pros implies a basic level of competence that generally means you get close to the goal.  Kickers generally don't miss that badly without help.

490122[/snapback]

Dont overestimate Lindell

490122[/snapback]

I intentionally missed the first 10 minutes of the game so I could avoid the oral sex show on Bruschi by McGuire and co.

490122[/snapback]

You are probably correct, sir.

parrish is FAST.

490134[/snapback]

And he ran forward with a minimum of dancing this time. That always helps. :lol:

Anyone want to guess the next play? I'll bet it's an overly-complex double-reverse end-around lateral wide receiver option flea-flicker that goes for three yards. With Shelton running back and forth behind the line in some bizarre motion that fools nobody.