CNN/SI has Losman in their Top 10 players

ganesh

What the hell is wrong with those people? Never mind they ignore that Losman, while quick to get the hook, was just as quick to be put back in, which is hardly indicative of a loss of confidence by the coaches. I click on "next", and get this gem about Ronnie Brown:

Time is running out for the No. 2 overall pick to convince the Dolphins he should be their No. 1 running back.

"Time is running out"? It's the third week of the season!!!! :(

People who write bull sh-- like that are the same ones that stand in front of the microwave and yell "Hurry up, dammit!"

I think missing from that are :

1. Drew Brees....What happened to the 12-4 magical season

2. Chad Pennington....Where is that Arm that you were talking about in Pre-season

3. McGahee....I think McGahee is a much hotter seat than Losman

4. Kurt Warner....Time is running out.....

5. Ray Lewis.....what happened to that much vaunted defense...and why did Ed Reed move his locker away from yours.

6. Peyton Manning.....where did all those TDs go.

What the hell is wrong with those people?  Never mind they ignore that Losman, while quick to get the hook, was just as quick to be put back in, which is hardly indicative of a loss of confidence by the coaches.  I click on "next", and get this gem about Ronnie Brown:

"Time is running out"?  It's the third week of the season!!!!  :(

People who write bull sh-- like that are the same ones that stand in front of the microwave and yell "Hurry up, dammit!"

451876[/snapback]

I think the reason pressure is on Brown is because of the performance of

his school mate Cadillac Williams.....

What the hell is wrong with those people?  Never mind they ignore that Losman, while quick to get the hook, was just as quick to be put back in, which is hardly indicative of a loss of confidence by the coaches.  I click on "next", and get this gem about Ronnie Brown:

"Time is running out"?  It's the third week of the season!!!!  :(

451876[/snapback]

You took the words right out of my mouth...can someone pin this page, and use it as an example for the next person who asks what the "hot pocket crowd" is all about?

On second thought, i love these guys in fantasy football, becausethey drop star players after 1 bad week or 2...

It's hard to take that list seriously. It's completely misleading.

Tomlinson is on the hot seat? Moss? Seymour? Those are three of the best players in the league, regardless of position. Ahman Green, Deuce McAlister, Kevin Mawae...hardly guys who should be considered on the hot seat. Then you throw in a rookie running back in Brown and a basically a rookie quarterback like J.P....can they play in more than two games before they get placed on the hot seat?

451877[/snapback]

If Travis Henry was still here, maybe. It's not like they're going to bench Willis and start Shod Williams. Mularkey would be better off walking into Ralph's office and asking to be fired.

...can someone pin this page, and use it as an example for the next person who asks what the "hot pocket crowd" is all about?

451880[/snapback]

You mean so you don't have to spend 30 seconds searching for it? :(

Obviously some odd choices in their list. I think they struggled to find 10. Interesting that there's one each from the AFC East teams.

I think missing from that are :

451877[/snapback]

Notwithstanding Mularkey's comments, there is no way that McGahee is on the "hot seat." He will deserve to be on the hot seat if the Bills cannot run the ball when the opposing team's defense is not selling out to stop the run.

i dont see why people are making such a big deal about us pulling losman for 1 series last week. he was VERY ineffective all game long. i think the coach just wanted to sit him down for a series and get his head strait. hes our QB, win or loose.

451876[/snapback]

I don't think I could have possibly said that better.

"Time is running out"?  It's the third week of the season!!!!  :lol:

451876[/snapback]

While that is a very stupid article, and it is, of course, not even the third game of the season, Ronnie Brown is the only one on that list on the hot seat and in danger of losing his job. Ricky Williams comes back after game four. Brown has two games to look good, or he could be on the bench, especially if Williams plays well. Again, dumb article, but Brown does need to make a statement. If he does, like Willie Parker (meaning play well, not have to put up those kinda numbers) he will assure himself of serious if not the majority of the playing time even when the older guys get back on the field.