Same old Drew

Pete

You ever watch a game from low seat in the endzone? 

Can you honestly tell me howfar someone is downfield?  :(

449315[/snapback]

I know its tough to tell how far downfield a WR is, thats why i said its a shared fault. The WR needs to get past the marker, and Drew needs to make sure he gets the pass somewhere thats a first down. Both are at fault.

(I thought you didnt read my crap? :o )

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see so if the Cowboys lose 90-89, and Drew goes 50-50 and 600 yards with 10 TD's, 0 Int's, 0 fumbles, and no sacks.

Let me know when that actually happens. You know you're reaching when you have to use a hypothetical.

He still sucks because he didn't score more then the other team. 

Nah. He sucks because after 11 years he's still making the exact same mistakes and not improving the areas of his game that are obviously lacking.

Gotha, I thought this was a team game, and kickers had to make chip shots and receivers had to go to the yardage markers. 

It absolutely is a team game. The fact that it actually came down to the last 2 minutes can be directly attributed to Drew Bledsoe's deficiencies. We're not talking about another cog in the wheel, we're talking about the most important position in professional sports, supposedly manned by a leader and HoFer. Once again, Drew Bledsoe is unable to elevate his teammate's games.

I didn't understand you logic, but I think I do now.   <_<

448598[/snapback]

No you don't. I'll actually worry if that ever occurs, because it'll mean you're likely suffering from a brain tumor. But at least there will be something resembling mental growth going on at that point.

shameless, are you really stephen a. smith? 

449267[/snapback]

No, he's Oneida Lake. <_<

Interesting to watch the two QBs last Monday:

Brunnell struggled all game but stepped up with his back against the wall and delivered an inspiring win.

Cheers, bravo and kudos indeed for a job well done. :lol:

Bledsoe had a much easier task, 1st maintain possession & run out the clock, then just move the ball 25+ yards to get the ball in position for the game-winning FG. Once more, as we've seen time and time and time again, he failed miserably.

Jeers, ridicule and boos indeed for blowing another game. :lol:

AJZepp can persuade LanaK6 to do just about anything  :lol:  <_<

(ducking ahead of time)

And anyone who can't see the fun and humor in this thread is a punk!  Drew is making millions whether we hack on his slow, non-clutch asss or not.

447645[/snapback]

Oh, is that right? Well...maybe it's true. It's only cause you are so irresistible. :P:lol:

Haven't read this whole thread so not sure what I'm totally getting into but Bill, I'd be honored. First practice is tonight in Oregon. Can you all make it? :D;)

Thank you for including me to fill this role.  Since I was a Cardinal fan growing up, I choose to go by the name of Al Hrabosky aka "The Mad Hungarian"! :blink:

http://www.alhrabosky.com/

449853[/snapback]

Hey, I saw that guy pitch at Atlanta Fulton Co. Stadium when I was a kid (and when he was a Brave).....we loved that guy! He'd keep his back to the batter while he was psyching himself up, and then when he was ready he'd SLAM his fist into his glove and then turn around with an intense glare toward the plate.....he was AWESOME lol.

How many td throws does JP have for the year?

How many does Drew?

449195[/snapback]

Ummm, Drew is an 11 year veteran. You cant teach an old dog new tricks. JP has 2 career starts, will only get better and has upside. Drew has reached the pinnacle of mediocrity. JP is an unknown quantity. It is unbeleivably unfair to judge JP after 2 starts. If JP continues to struggle 2 years from now he deserves to get hammered too. For now he is a work in progress.

For all you that are so proud of Drews 90 rating for one game-

Drews rating his rookie year- 65

JPs current rookie rating- 72.2

Put that in your crack pipes and smoke it Drew apologists!

Thank you for including me to fill this role.  Since I was a Cardinal fan growing up, I choose to go by the name of Al Hrabosky aka "The Mad Hungarian"! :blink:

http://www.alhrabosky.com/

449853[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. AD spewed some pretty powerful hate a few posts above yours, but he seems tired. I am going to save him for another round of hate.

Would you please add a finishing touch so that we can clinch the hate victory.

Rip Drew a new a-hole!

You will certainly earn a save. :)

This was probably mentioned earlier, but I will close with the "play-by-play" from DB's last two series...

1-10-WAS48 (2:28) J.Jones right tackle to WAS 42 for 6 yards (M.Washington).

2-4-WAS42 (2:03) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to J.Witten. Pass thrown right sideline at the Redskins 35; Stoutmire closest defender.

3-4-WAS42 (1:57) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to P.Crayton (S.Taylor).

4-4-WAS42 (1:53) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass to T.Glenn to WAS 39 for 3 yards (W.Harris).

1-10-DAL21 (:36) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to T.Glenn. Pass thrown right sideline; Springs closest defender.

2-10-DAL21 (:32) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to K.Johnson (M.Bowen). Pass incomplete at the Dallas 43 left sideline.

3-10-DAL15 (:26) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe Aborted. A.Johnson FUMBLES at DAL 15, recovered by DAL-D.Bledsoe at DAL 15. D.Bledsoe pass to T.Glenn to DAL 41 for 20 yards (S.Springs).

1-10-DAL41 (:26) D.Bledsoe spiked the ball to stop the clock.

2-10-DAL41 (:09) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to P.Crayton. Pass thrown left sideline; incomplete at the Washington 32.

3-10-DAL41 (:04) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Jones to 50 for 9 yards. Lateral to T.Glenn to WAS 43 for 7 yards (O.Stoutmire).

What a clutch player. I'm sure that during these two fruitful series that the fans were just glowing while talking about the ONE beautiful pass that DB threw.

Strike three. BALL GAME OVER.

Welcome aboard. AD spewed some pretty powerful hate a few posts above yours, but he seems tired. I am going to save him for another round of hate.

Would you please add a finishing touch so that we can clinch the hate victory.

Rip Drew a new a-hole!

You will certainly earn a save.  :blink:

450237[/snapback]

Bill seems you got a pretty good team in place.

I can see why a very streaky "hater" like myself has no place on this A divison team.

One must always know their own limitations!

Good luck skipper! I have no doubt that you will be able to take 'em deep into the post-season!

:)

This was probably mentioned earlier, but I will close with the "play-by-play" from DB's last two series...

1-10-WAS48 (2:28) J.Jones right tackle to WAS 42 for 6 yards (M.Washington).

2-4-WAS42 (2:03) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to J.Witten. Pass thrown right sideline at the Redskins 35; Stoutmire closest defender.

3-4-WAS42 (1:57) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to P.Crayton (S.Taylor).

4-4-WAS42 (1:53) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass to T.Glenn to WAS 39 for 3 yards (W.Harris).

1-10-DAL21 (:36) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to T.Glenn. Pass thrown right sideline; Springs closest defender.

2-10-DAL21 (:32) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to K.Johnson (M.Bowen). Pass incomplete at the Dallas 43 left sideline.

3-10-DAL15 (:26) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe Aborted. A.Johnson FUMBLES at DAL 15, recovered by DAL-D.Bledsoe at DAL 15. D.Bledsoe pass to T.Glenn to DAL 41 for 20 yards (S.Springs).

1-10-DAL41 (:26) D.Bledsoe spiked the ball to stop the clock.

2-10-DAL41 (:09) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass incomplete to P.Crayton. Pass thrown left sideline; incomplete at the Washington 32.

3-10-DAL41 (:04) (Shotgun) D.Bledsoe pass to J.Jones to 50 for 9 yards. Lateral to T.Glenn to WAS 43 for 7 yards (O.Stoutmire).

What a clutch player.  I'm sure that during these two fruitful series that the fans were just glowing while talking about the ONE beautiful pass that DB threw.

Strike three.  BALL GAME OVER.

450246[/snapback]

I implied it earlier... That is why I couldn't make the team. I never really finished it as you so elequently pasted it!

Come October, you will be nothing but money for Bill from NYC.

I implied it earlier... That is why I couldn't make the team.  I never really finished it as you so elequently pasted it!

Come October, you will be nothing but money for Bill from NYC.

450253[/snapback]

You seem to have an eye for talent.

He came in and blew away the opposition. My team is dedicated, and they are in top form! They have continuity and consistence!

We are building up a lead, and I am proud of my guys! Stick around....we may have to rest some starters soon for the "hate world series."

I will consult my coach (LanaK6). Perhaps we can fit you in at 2nd base as we rest our heavy hitters. In the meantime, how would you like to be a "benchwarmer" with cablelady?

You know, I have had worse offers!

:(:):blink::doh::):):doh::):(

Ummm, Drew is an 11 year veteran.  You cant teach an old dog new tricks.  JP has 2 career starts, will only get better and has upside.  Drew has reached the pinnacle of mediocrity.  JP is an unknown quantity.  It is unbeleivably unfair to judge JP after 2 starts.  If JP continues to struggle 2 years from now he deserves to get hammered too.  For now he is a work in progress.

For all you that are so proud of Drews 90 rating for one game-

Drews rating his rookie year- 65

JPs current rookie rating- 72.2

Put that in your crack pipes and smoke it Drew apologists!

450168[/snapback]

I was under the impression that you guys believe that JP is the better QB this year. If he is not, why didn't we make him the starter when he will be.

I sure as sh*t hope that he is all that you Bledsoe haters think JP is. I love the Bills and want them to try to win it all this year rather than down the road and waste the time that we have this defense together.

I was under the impression that you guys believe that JP is the better QB this year.  If he is not, why didn't we make him the starter when he will be.

I sure as sh*t hope that he is all that you Bledsoe haters think JP is.  I love the Bills and want them to try to win it all this year rather than down the road and waste the time that we have this defense together.

450395[/snapback]

Newsflash: We were NEVER going to win it all with Drew Bledsoe at quarterback. Don't believe that? Go back and watch the NE and Pittsburgh games last season. We could have the friggin '76 Steel Curtain or '85 Bears and the mediocre play from #11 would somehow get us beat when it mattered most.

Apparently this is an incredibly difficult concept for you.

Newsflash:  We were NEVER going to win it all with Drew Bledsoe at quarterback.  Don't believe that?  Go back and watch the NE and Pittsburgh games last season.  We could have the friggin '76 Steel Curtain or '85 Bears and the mediocre play from #11 would somehow get us beat when it mattered most.

Apparently this is an incredibly difficult concept for you.

450408[/snapback]

On that we agree.

Which means you're finally correct about something.  I put a gold star on your 'tardendar.  Congrats.  Here's your binky.  :blink:

450417[/snapback]

No I have said it all along. However, we just disagree on why Drew couldn't win in Buffalo. You blame the player, I blame the situation, team consist and coaching.