The 2024 Lawfare Victim Trump vs. Demented Biden Debates

FTA:

According to Politico, Ron Klein -- who runs the Biden debate camp -- wouldn't respond when asked if any illegal substances were used as part of their debate prep. 

That says it all right there, doesn't it? They can't answer that question. That should send off honking red alarm bells. And actually, I would have made the question broader: Are any drugs -- illegal or not -- being used to help enhance his performance? 

One has to wonder if this is a requirement, whether Biden would be able to comply and would he blow off the debate instead? I think Biden may simply say "no more rules," even though he's the one who put all kinds of restrictions that favor him on the debates.  But then, the Trump campaign can call him out for being a coward and keep raising questions about being "juiced." 

The only good thing for Biden may be that people have such low expectations for him if he walks across the stage and doesn't fall off, the media will spin it as a win.

The problem with Joe is he's still Joe. No matter how much they try to help him, that's the biggest weight around his neck. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/05/18/trump-calls-for-a-drug-test-requirement-for-debate-biden-team-response-tells-you-everything-n2174360

On 5/18/2024 at 12:53 PM, Big Blitz said:

Full on panic.  Replace him with the next Maoist useful idiot

Yup.  You only do this if you're losing, especially if you've been refusing to debate up until now.

But by the time June 27th rolls around, it will be too late to switch him out.  And they chose that date because of early voting.

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

If there's no crowd cheering on his lies, and they cut off his mic when his turn is over, then there's ZERO chance he debates.  Jake Tapper debunking every lie?  C'mon man.  

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

If there's no crowd cheering on his lies, and they cut off his mic when his turn is over, then there's ZERO chance he debates.  Jake Tapper debunking every lie?  C'mon man.  

Why did he agree to debate?

Just now, BillStime said:

Why did he agree to debate?

Because he knows he can be a bigmouth whenever he wants, and they don't care if he makes excuses when he changes his mind after the fact.  He's their messiah.  He will simply say the lyin' commie deep state media can't be trusted.  

• Like (+1) 1

d1641014-bfd0-4a39-a7d2-7523baa12678-105

Biden May Already Be Plotting to Back Out of Debating Trump

MATT MARGOLIS

Last week, after months of uncertainty and conjecture, the Biden campaign finally broke its silence on the issue of participating in presidential debates. However, rather than going through the Presidential Debates Commission, Biden's team proposed direct negotiations with the Trump campaign for two debates: one slated for June and another for September, under terms that were transparently designed to benefit Joe Biden.

The funniest thing about the debate challenge was that Biden tried to flip the script by accusing Trump of ducking debates and acting all macho about it. 

Despite the challenge, I was skeptical. Think about it: Why would the Biden campaign, after months of indecision, now push for debates and act like it was their idea in the first place? Biden’s public appearances have been disastrous. Even with a teleprompter, he struggles to deliver a speech without embarrassing himself. When he strays from the script, it’s a spectacle of blunders. His video challenge to Trump was a debacle as well, requiring a jump cut roughly every two seconds for a video that was just 13 seconds long.

It's certainly possible it was a bluff because the conditions the Biden campaign proposed were ridiculously absurd. Unfortunately for the Biden campaign, Trump called their bluff and agreed to the debates.

{snip}

My skepticism appears to have been well founded because, according to Cindy Adams of the New York Post, Joe Biden is already trying to avoid debating Trump. 

Adams says that sources at CNN say both campaigns are having "second thoughts" about the rules agreed to and want out of the debate. 

If the Biden campaign is truly having second, third, and fourth thoughts about the agreed-upon rules, which his campaign proposed, that tells me the debate challenge was a bluff they never expected Trump to agree to, and now they're fishing for reasons Biden can back out and potentially save face.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/05/21/biden-may-already-be-plotting-to-back-out-of-debating-trump-n4929200

• Shocked 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

My skepticism appears to have been well founded because, according to Cindy Adams of the New York Post, Joe Biden is already trying to avoid debating Trump. 

Adams says that sources at CNN say both campaigns are having "second thoughts" about the rules agreed to and want out of the debate. 

Cindy Adams, 94 year old gossip columnist.

Oh, and she says her sources (what sources? the woman with the walker parked next to hers?) say "both sides" are looking for escape routes.

Related: I flipped on the TV this morning to see if Trump had begun his long-promised testimony in the hush-money trial. Oh.

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He won't answer one single question, and he'll lie about every single thing, except the border and economy, which he will greatly embellish.  

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

He won't answer one single question, and he'll lie about every single thing, except the border and economy, which he will greatly embellish.  

No need to lie.  Biden's got a terrible track record to go after, not just empty promises for when he gets into Office.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

No need to lie.  Biden's got a terrible track record to go after, not just empty promises for when he gets into Office.

That's what I said, he will be able to win on border and economy hands down, but they will be gross exaggerations, and anecdotal nonsense.  What he won't do is answer a single question that he is asked.  He tried to lie his way through Kaitlin Collins, and he got absolutely wrecked.  He will probably use that he can't talk about his trials considerably as well.  That's the gift that keeps on giving for him.  

• Eyeroll 1

On 5/22/2024 at 11:16 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

Cindy Adams, 94 year old gossip columnist.

Oh, and she says her sources (what sources? the woman with the walker parked next to hers?) say "both sides" are looking for escape routes.

Related: I flipped on the TV this morning to see if Trump had begun his long-promised testimony in the hush-money trial. Oh.

I can understand some of the crowd and their comments on Trump testifying at his trial, but I’d expect a more balanced reply from you.  

I would think most people who feel victimized by overzealous, well-intended but erroneous, corrupt or novel theory prosecution would love the opportunity to tell their story to a jury.   The notion of clearing one’s name, sharing their story, getting things off their chest is perfectly normal.  It’s also quite perilous. 

Is that the recommended course of action for most defendants, Frank?   To testify?   Is the system really designed for heartfelt conversations where everyone shares their feelings in a tree of trust, perspectives shared and debated with Lady Justice peaking under that blindfold to make sure everyone respects decorum?   After reviewing some of the write ups on witnesses, is it possible perspective changed?  

Plus, people talk too much, and LEO/prosecution knows this.  Many years ago a friend in law enforcement told me the best course of action is know your rights, seek and listen to counsel and keep your mouth shut when speaking with the police.  

I would think Trump is a nightmare on the “listen to counsel” leg of the journey, but maybe he listens once in  while. 

• Like (+1) 2

During the debate, if it looks like Joke its full of joy juice, Trump should  pull down his zipper,  whip it out and challenge Joke to a drug test right here, right now.😀

• Vomit 1
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Wacka said:

During the debate, if it looks like Joke its full of joy juice, Trump should  pull down his zipper,  whip it out and challenge Joke to a drug test right here, right now.😀

Yo, wtf is this?  You wanna see his ***** that bad?  Ya'll really are in love with this pos.  Wow.  Kudos for admitting it.