Roast of Brady!

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I’m going to watch this eventually. And I already know I’m going to hate seeing Edelman’s smug face. Christ, I hate that mother *****. 

Agreed. He's so fake, too. Just says whatever he can to try to get people to like him.

I got through the first hour so and it was pretty good but I do think some things should be off limits even in a roast.  The Aaron Hernandez jokes just went too far imo.  You could tell Bledsoe was nervous but he got in some pretty good jabs.  Good lord he looks old too.  Jeff Ross's joke about his dog walking over Belichick's keyboard at pick 199 to accidentally send the Brady pick in was pry my favorite.  I agree with the sentiment that Edelman pry is the most unlikable person up there.

• Agree 2

Belicheck surprisingly killed it..popping out from Ron Burgandy

Who wrote these jokes for the athletes? They were genuinely hilarious for 3+ hours. One after the other with fire jokes

Again,  must watch guys

I wasn't planning on watching this originally.  I was watching Vegas-Dallas Game 7 but then I noticed Twitter was blowing up last night about how funny it was so I decided to watch and it was so worth it and the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  Kevin Hart was hysterical hosting and Nikki Glazer killed it.  Also thought Gronk was hilarious.  If you haven't seen it yet it's definitely a must watch.  Funniest roast I've ever seen 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

The roast was decent, but it seems we have a lot of secret Brady/Pats fans around here. 

it's one thing to respect the mans status as an elite QB but it's another thing to gobble his scrote like he's something more than a sportsball player. for all the good he has done on the field, lets recap the reality of this guy being nothing special:

1) he left his pregnant girlfriend to hook up with Gizell Bunchen

2) he pushes fake/weird medicine to people as some sort of pyramid scheme voodoo TB12 plan

3) he chose to play 1 more year of mediocre football instead of spend time with his family & wife

4) he cheated multiple times (unnecessarily) in his profession

5) he treated others poorly as a teammate multiple times and showed poor sportsmanship against opponents multiple times.

Sorry, i do not fanfare ordinary people who throw the ball real good. he's just another 40something year old who had a midlife crisis after knocking up Monihan in my books.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The roast was decent, but it seems we have a lot of secret Brady/Pats fans around here. 

Or maybe people that like to laugh when Brady is getting torn up on his expense?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Brady stated he has been tryin to buy a stake in the Raiders because he is tired of owning the Colts and Bills. Also made some comment about Bills Mafia and how they can call themselves mafia without having a ring to kiss

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The biggest joke were the teams we trotted out during his era against us. But hey at least we have the "Brady's Mouthpiece" phallic shaped toy toss. So that's something.

For a time there, the face of our franchise was Brian Moorman.......a punter.

Yeah, just let that sink in.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Think it's more so fans of Comedy than fans of Brady.  It was funny regardless of how you feel about Brady.  I wasn't even planning on watching it originally

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Anyone notice how Bill Belichick rushed over to shake Peyton Manning's hand? Brady saw and put his head down and turned away.

It's so hilarious how much bad blood there is between Brady, Belichick, and Kraft. Belichick wanted nothing to do with getting up there with Kraft, but he had to.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1