New Number, who dis?

14 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Keon Coleman -> 0

Taylor Rapp -> 9

Chase Claypool -> 14 (lol)

Cole Bishop -> 24

Deon Jones -> 45

Dawuane Smoot -> 94 (I thought this was Carter’s number?)

No other rookies yet. 

What has been sticking out to me in all the number changes and new guys numbers announced...23 is still unassigned to my knowledge. Now maybe it's nothing but coincidence. Or maybe the number is on hold pending an announcement from Micah Hyde at his charity softball game. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

What has been sticking out to me in all the number changes and new guys numbers announced...23 is still unassigned to my knowledge. Now maybe it's nothing but coincidence. Or maybe the number is on hold pending an announcement from Micah Hyde at his charity softball game. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Not saying it has happened but they could have a deal with him on the table right now that will signed right after the salary cap shifts. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

My money with Hyde is he returns late in the season on the practice squad and they are basically expecting this and doing him a solid.

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 5:43 PM, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Keon Coleman -> 0

Taylor Rapp -> 9

Chase Claypool -> 14 (lol)

Cole Bishop -> 24

Deon Jones -> 45

Dawuane Smoot -> 94 (I thought this was Carter’s number?)

No other rookies yet. 

All the Draft Picks have leaked out from the players themselves or Jersey Numbers socials. The others are:

Ray Davis #22

Sedrick Van Pran-Granger #62

Tylan Grable #68

Travis Clayton #67

Javon Solomon #56

DeWayne Carter #90 

Edefuan Ulofoshio #48

Daequan Hardy #25

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

All the rookies have leaked out from the players themselves or Jersey Numbers socials. The others are:

Ray Davis #22

Sedrick Van Pran-Granger #62

Tylan Grable #68

Travis Clayton #67

Javon Solomon #56

DeWayne Carter #90 

Edefuan Ulofoshio #48

Daequan Hardy #25

Thanks! I haven’t seen them posted!

*Woah typo. 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy

12 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

My money with Hyde is he returns late in the season on the practice squad and they are basically expecting this and doing him a solid.

I’ve been thinking about this as well. No idea if Hyde would be up for it, but if I was McBeane, I’d for sure give Hyde the option of a PS spot. Very low injury risk, while still having him there to mentor Bishop and the other guys. I like this option better than hiring him as an assistant coach, because there’s inherently a divide between coaches and players. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Also, #83 unassigned pending Andre rejoining the WR room. He has a wrong to right on that Mia wild card TD bumping the ref play lol that shizz ruined childhood me for good, cause I rep'd Andre harddddd as a kid. Everyone was mad at MEEE

so yes, hof'er #83 lacing em back up as our wr1

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I love Micah but the dude looked washed to me. I really hope we just move on with the youngins.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Cash said:

I’ve been thinking about this as well. No idea if Hyde would be up for it, but if I was McBeane, I’d for sure give Hyde the option of a PS spot. Very low injury risk, while still having him there to mentor Bishop and the other guys. I like this option better than hiring him as an assistant coach, because there’s inherently a divide between coaches and players. 

In some interview I've seen or heard recently, he casually mentioned Hyde in reference to finding out "what he is gonna do".

Sounds like the door is open, and its way and see to how Hyde feels most likely. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Not saying it has happened but they could have a deal with him on the table right now that will signed right after the salary cap shifts. 

Beane said if Hyde with his neck issues want to play he will talk with him.  

I'll be honest, I only want him as a backup/ coach.  His and poyers play really went down over the last 2 years.  Let the younger guys start and rotate Hyde in.  Hell I say offer him a coaching gig if and when he hangs it up

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RiotAct said:

LFG Claypool!!!!

The talent is there. Made incredible circus catches on a weekly basis at Notre Dame. Not sure his head is in it. 

but for the first time he will have a great QB and an offseason to work with him. So I’m hopeful this works out.

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Also, #83 unassigned pending Andre rejoining the WR room. He has a wrong to right on that Mia wild card TD bumping the ref play lol that shizz ruined childhood me for good, cause I rep'd Andre harddddd as a kid. Everyone was mad at MEEE

so yes, hof'er #83 lacing em back up as our wr1

83 is Tre McKinny, TE.

• Like (+1) 1