If you’re upset about the WR room - BLAME DIGGS

3 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Diggs wanted to win and he saw everyone else was just happy with hanging afc east banners. Most of you are going to love this team no matter what and that's your prerogative but he has no ties here and only has a few years left in his career and he wanted to win at least once and he didn't think he could do it here so best of luck to him. I hope he finds what he's looking for

For a guy that wanted to win so badly he sure did disappear often in the playoffs. And what was his deal in the second half of each of the last two seasons? Dude fell off a cliff in both seasons. But he "wants to win". Imagine how much better the Bills could have been last season when Shakir and Kincaid started to emerge in the second half of the season if Diggs had not disappeared down the stretch. 

11 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Folks are underestimating the Curtis Samuel pick up. He can be just as effective as Diggs was minus all the BS Diggs brought for half the price. This is a first elite QB he’s ever played with. 

What's exciting is that we don't have a WR that is going to expect/demand 160+ targets from the QB. We should have great balance this year with 4 or more receivers including Kincaid all around the 80-120 target range. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The Diggs Image and the selfless teammate movie production evaporated when he gave up on this team. I understand you may want to leave but you play to the end of every whistle, That's Buffalo

Edited by DaVinci
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bills Bud said:

I blame McDermott and Beane for paying Diggs while playing for another team. I don’t care if he wanted to leave, he was under contract 

I’m pretty sure that’s what they told him in June 2023.  Because it’s clear as day now that Diggs wanted out after the Cincy game.  

Anyone still defending him now - I don’t understand it.  And I defended him in June 2023.  I thought if it was about Dorsey he had some merit.  It was understandable to be questioning the hiring of a first time OC. 

But it wasn’t that.  We fired Dorsey mid season.  The offense looked like something was wrong.  I can’t possibly imagine what it was (Diggs).  But we still make a miraculous run to the playoffs despite injuries again on defense.  And he was checked out.  Helped get a guy fired.  Set a clubhouse on fire.  Because he always knew he would continue to demand for a trade and of course the team knew it.  Yet we still played our ***es off to get in.  

And knowing we had to deal with this clown and still won thru it all, it does make McD’s performance as HC impressive - his team stood up for him and they didn’t quit on him when they could have especially knowing the Diva was checking out.  Looks like they didn’t agree with whatever Diggs beefs were.  

If folks want to say this will be a wasted year - and believe me I understand - I’ll just argue last year with Diggs on this team was a wasted year.  Raise your hand if you think Beane should have traded him in March 2023 and if you’d have been good with that?

It was a no win situation for us.  We were paralyzed by his antics and whatever freaking falling out he clearly had with Josh.  Who I really want to stop referring to Diggs as his brother.  Just say he was great for us on the field for 2 regular seasons and the first 8 games of 2 other regular seasons.  Thank you for your service.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

For the record, I’m not upset about the WR room.  

The vision Beane had for this offense in 2024 simplified:

Diggs

Coleman

Shakir 

Samuel 

Then add all our draft picks except the Duke DT and you’d have our team.  Pretty dang good.  

But this organization was thrown into mini turmoil bc of Stefon Diggs.  Period.  If your take is “Beane has neglected WR and this is what happens” you’re just wrong.  

Diggs was supposed to give us 2024 and 2025.  

He quit (as we know now) at the end of 2022 and throughout 2023.   

I refuse to trash Beane over the WR room that was supposed to include Stefon in the plan until he tapped out and quit.   

Quite frankly, I’m sick of the fan base rushing to defend Diggs over the GM that oversaw the construction of this perennial SB contenders roster.  

It’s embarrassing. 

I’ll be rooting for Coleman and Shakir harder than I’ve rooted for 2 Bills WRs.  And if we need more ammo I trust Beane, whose cap is all screwed up this year bc of Stefon, will find more ammo.     

Go Bills!

Diggs didn't trade himself.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m pretty sure that’s what they told him in June 2023.  Because it’s clear as day now that Diggs wanted out after the Cincy game.  

Anyone still defending him now - I don’t understand it.  And I defended him in June 2023.  I thought if it was about Dorsey he had some merit.  It was understandable to be questioning the hiring of a first time OC. 

But it wasn’t that.  We fired Dorsey mid season.  The offense looked like something was wrong.  I can’t possibly imagine what it was (Diggs).  But we still make a miraculous run to the playoffs despite injuries again on defense.  And he was checked out.  Helped get a guy fired.  Set a clubhouse on fire.  Because he always knew he would continue to demand for a trade and of course the team knew it.  Yet we still played our ***es off to get in.  

And knowing we had to deal with this clown and still won thru it all, it does make McD’s performance as HC impressive - his team stood up for him and they didn’t quit on him when they could have especially knowing the Diva was checking out.  Looks like they didn’t agree with whatever Diggs beefs were.  

If folks want to say this will be a wasted year - and believe me I understand - I’ll just argue last year with Diggs on this team was a wasted year.  Raise your hand if you think Beane should have traded him in March 2023 and if you’d have been good with that?

It was a no win situation for us.  We were paralyzed by his antics and whatever freaking falling out he clearly had with Josh.  Who I really want to stop referring to Diggs as his brother.  Just say he was great for us on the field for 2 regular seasons and the first 8 games of 2 other regular seasons.  Thank you for your service.   

I've never seen anyone exaggerate about a player more than Diggs. The guy never said a peep in public that degraded the Bills, and by all accounts he was BFFs with the QB.

There's absolutely ZERO evidence to suggest he was a cancer in the locker room. We've all been alive long enough to see Michael Irvin, Terrell Owens, Keyshawn Johnson, Chad Johnson, Antonio Brown and tons of other WRs forgotten to time who were all selfish, rude a-holes who threw their teammates and organizations under the bus repeatedly. The most Diggs ever dig was leave cryptic 1 lines on twitter that never made any sense or meant anything just to screw with people. Big deal.

If he had a beef with anybody within the Bills organization, no one here has any knowledge of it.

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's a cut throat business. They cut players all the time. Why get mad at a player for essentially cutting the team?

If the Bills stop paying a guy’s salary mid season but expect him to play his best, then fair comparison.  

19 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I've never seen anyone exaggerate about a player more than Diggs. The guy never said a peep in public that degraded the Bills, and by all accounts he was BFFs with the QB.

There's absolutely ZERO evidence to suggest he was a cancer in the locker room. We've all been alive long enough to see Michael Irvin, Terrell Owens, Keyshawn Johnson, Chad Johnson, Antonio Brown and tons of other WRs forgotten to time who were all selfish, rude a-holes who threw their teammates and organizations under the bus repeatedly. The most Diggs ever dig was leave cryptic 1 lines on twitter that never made any sense or meant anything just to screw with people. Big deal.

If he had a beef with anybody within the Bills organization, no one here has any knowledge of it.

Except Maddy Glab, of course. And Tim Graham.

Oh and anybody who happens to watch the Bengals game😂😂

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Tell us what happened with your first-hand knowledge of the situation.

Lol since when is that the standard

The fact that people still carry water for this guy is a source of sincere amazement

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol since when is that the standard

The fact that people still carry water for this guy is a source of sincere amazement

I think it has to be the standard since people are spouting off about the guy like he told their mothers to ***** themselves. People are carrying water for Allen that he never asked anyone to do. Allen has always said they're brothers, he said he texted Diggs after the trade, he repeatedly said the media was wrong about him and yet people invent these stories like they hated each other. Based on what?

I'm not saying that there wasn't a problem, but there isn't a person ont his message board that knows for certain that there was and what it was about.

They blew up at each other one the sideline that one time? You've honestly never seen that happen on a sideline?

Does this guy "have to go"?

240214-travis-kelce-andy-reid-vl-1058a-39a553.webp

How about this guy?

Edited by BullBuchanan

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I think it has to be the standard since people are spouting off about the guy like he told their mothers to ***** themselves. People are carrying water for Allen that he never asked anyone to do. Allen has always said they're brothers, he said he texted Diggs after the trade, he repeatedly said the media was wrong about him and yet people invent these stories like they hated each other. Based on what?

I'm not saying that there wasn't a problem, but there isn't a person ont his message board that knows for certain that there was and what it was about.

They blew up at each other one the sideline that one time? You've honestly never seen that happen on a sideline?

Does this guy "have to go"?

240214-travis-kelce-andy-reid-vl-1058a-39a553.webp

How about this guy?

I mean they convinced Pegula to spend $3M to not have him on the team , I don't need any more proof he was a legitimate problem

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I mean they convinced Pegula to spend $3M to not have him on the team , I don't need any more proof he was a legitimate problem

It's nice to see you have a suddenly renewed blind faith in our front office.

Diggs has become the "emotionally exhausted" of the 2024 season around here.

Edited by BullBuchanan

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂Hardly

If they had any sense they would have dumped him after 2022 

Coming fresh off the heels of a top 5 receiving season would have been a great idea. It worked out well for Jon Robinson.

Good riddance Diggs you aging Diva. 

Now lets stop talking about Diggs.  Turn the page.  The Bills culture is strong,  This rookie class wants to be in Buffalo. 

I don't care what Diggs says, does, tweets.  He does not play for Buffalo anymore.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

With the additions of Samuel and Coleman, this offensive will be a lot more aggressive/explosive. 

and shakir, along with Kincaid coming into their own?  Cook will cook. 

oh. And we have a CYBORG at QB.  

And the potential of bringing in a vet wr?  

everyone needs to chill.  We’ll be competitive for sure.  

This is the first year of retooling for Allen’s second window.  

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

With the additions of Samuel and Coleman, this offensive will be a lot more aggressive/explosive. 

and shakir, along with Kincaid coming into their own?  Cook will cook. 

oh. And we have a CYBORG at QB.  

And the potential of bringing in a vet wr?  

everyone needs to chill.  We’ll be competitive for sure.  

This is the first year of retooling for Allen’s second window.  

We’ll be competitive because Allen surrounded by dog**** is worth 10 wins. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Not with the falloff in production the second half of the season they wouldn’t. Diggs had issues with everyone in the organization and it was starting to get to the point where it was time to turn the page. Listen to Greg Cosell on One Bills Live after the trade was made he said he hasn’t played like a number 1 receiver for quite awhile and went into detail how Diggs peaked as a player two years ago. 

McDermott took over the defense for 13 seconds

• Awesome! (+1) 1