Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

My point is bad weather negates speed and finesse, deep balls, etc.  Teams who are more physical have the advantage and Bills have been too soft in the postseason.  We need toughness at more places than just our QB.  

This dude is gonna be a baller here and I am stoked. 

I’ve never seen a WR hurdling fools. I approve.

Sucks for Justin Shorter 

Edited by TheyCallMeAndy
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Get excited mafia 

That’s true.  Just in recent history we’ve been burned by Hopkins and Jefferson making huge catches because they were bigger and stronger.

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Got ran down by a college punter in the 1st, got ran down by the whole team in the 2nd

Are you really that dense?  One of the defenders funneled him towards the punter who was already waiting on him.

3 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Kelvin Benjamin 2.0. No speed, no separation. Oof. 

So KC drafts Xavier Worthy and he is Tyreek 2.0.   The Bills draft Keon Coleman and he is Benjamin 2.0?  Fans are funny

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Keon Coleman is plenty athletic. You don’t play high level D1 basketball and football being a subpar athlete 

Ahh, read what I wrote.  Hes' not super athletic.  I dont know what his RAS score is, but I'm sure its <9.  But his film is better than his RAS score might suggest.

As a bunch of others have written, I'm not sure he will get the separation that Josh will trust.  time will tell.

21 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Sounds a little like Josh Allen talking about his 4.76 - 40 time.  He said something about "I run faster when there are guys trying to catch up and hit me"

Didn't Josh lead the top QBs in 40 times? Lamar didn't run because he was fighting the whole WR/RB narrative.

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But hes slow according to all the people who know nothing about him, nothing about WR speed, nothing about grading WR's.  The gauntlet time is SUBSTANTIALLY more indicative of a WR's on field game speed than a straight line run in shorts.  

are you under the impression he plays faster than any we in 2 years?