What's your comfort show?

BillsPride12

What's your one go to show that no matter how many times you've seen every episode if you're feeling bored or down you can still watch it and it brings you some comfort?  It's definitely Seinfeld for me.  Growing up my parents used to always watch it, I found it funny as a kid but after going through adulthood it became so much more relatable and even more funny to me.  Doesn't matter how many times I've seen an episode if I'm scrolling through the tv channels and it's on 75% of the time I am stopping to watch.

At one point my answer probably would have been The Simpsons(classic years only) but I just don't watch it that often these days 

• Like (+1) 2

TV 

A 1950s/1960s Western on INSP or GRIT, like Wagon Train or High Chaparral.

Movie 

Whenever I see My Cousin Vinny on the schedule, I have to tune in, even if it is just for the last half hour or so .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Seinfeld for me too.

Community and Parks & Rec are also easy watching comedies, but if we're strictly talking "comfort", I'd have to say The Andy Griffith Show, or even "Matlock". :)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bad Things said:

Seinfeld for me too.

Community and Parks & Rec are also easy watching comedies, but if we're strictly talking "comfort", I'd have to say The Andy Griffith Show, or even "Matlock". :)

Love community such a great show

• Like (+1) 1