Third day of the draft

I watch the draft until the bitter end every year  Does anyone remember about what time the draft ended last year? I know it will vary somewhat 

I actually have family coming in from out of town and I don't want to be interrupted until the draft is completely over.

I mean family is nice, but it's the Draft!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

I watch the draft until the bitter end every year  Does anyone remember about what time the draft ended last year? I know it will vary somewhat 

I actually have family coming in from out of town and I don't want to be interrupted until the draft is completely over.

Tell them you watch the draft from start to end in this house. If you don’t like it, find a hotel. Oh, and no talking and don’t eat all my pizza either. Imperial Pizza ain’t cheap 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bag of Milk said:

I used to prefer the saturday sunday format.  I guess this gives them more eyeballs though.  

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

I think it was somewhere between 430-530 (est)

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I think it was somewhere between 430-530 (est)

Sorry just checked some posts from LY (Alex Austin pick occurred around 6:50 est).

7 more picks after him, then draft finished.  So probably 730 ish

• Agree 1

Print up some standard divorce papers and nail them to the door to your Draft watching room.  Just let your family know they will need to sign that form before entering the room, and that a subsequent eviction notice will be made available at the conclusion of the draft.

Priorities are key

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I usually buy a hotel room two or three counties away and lock the hotel room door for the weekend. Order take out. No one knows where I go, the phone is shut off. It's usually just me in my underwear, Mel Kiper, and lo mein for 48 hours.

This is the way.......

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I usually buy a hotel room two or three counties away and lock the hotel room door for the weekend. Order take out. No one knows where I go, the phone is shut off. It's usually just me in my underwear, Mel Kiper, and lo mein for 48 hours.

MEL KIPER IS THERE WITH YOU?!

Listen, what a man chooses to do in the privacy of his own hotel room with some noodles and a handsome, raven-haired older gentleman is his business, but I'm not sure it needs to be discussed publicly.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Your Brown Eye said:

You might try the Moo Goo Gai Pan…, 

6 minutes ago, Draconator said:

That would mean you missed Shakir. Shame on you. 

I've since watched him play and I'm still asleep apparently. He doesn't interest me. I remember guys here were excited about Robert Foster for instance. He's just a guy. If he wasn't on our team he might not even make another team. Nothing too exciting 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I've since watched him play and I'm still asleep apparently. He doesn't interest me. I remember guys here were excited about Robert Foster for instance. He's just a guy. If he wasn't on our team he might not even make another team. Nothing too exciting 

I'd say for you to go to Finhaven, but I think the Carolina Panthers message board is more your speed. 

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I'd say for you to go to Finhaven, but I think the Carolina Panthers message board is more your speed. 

I already got kicked off the Dolphins board as well as the Bengals board and a few others

23 hours ago, Bag of Milk said:

What time should I be over on Thursday? I'll bring a blow up mattress, 3 gallons of water, 3 large bags of potato chips, a case of beer, and a positive attitude. 

To the bitter end my friend. Those family members can just..... drive slower.