Fallout Tv series on Amazon

Mynamemike

I am definitely planning on checking it out. I watched the preview and it looked interesting. I’m a big fan of the fallout series games. I think the fallout universe has enough potential to be a great TV series if done right. “The wasteland” in the games is such an interesting place filled with so many interesting characters, storylines and lots of dark humor.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

I am definitely planning on checking it out. I watched the preview and it looked interesting. I’m a big fan of the fallout series games. I think the fallout universe has enough potential to be a great TV series if done right. “The wasteland” in the games is such an interesting place filled with so many interesting characters, storylines and lots of dark humor.

I just finished episode 8.  I thought it was great.  They definitely kept true to the game and exceeded my expectations big time. Highly recommend it. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mynamemike said:

I just finished episode 8.  I thought it was great.  They definitely kept true to the game and exceeded my expectations big time. Highly recommend it. 

Is episode 8 the end of the first season? I saw they released 8 episodes, but I was unsure if that was the complete season or not.

On 4/12/2024 at 5:50 PM, nemhoff said:

Finished it, loved it…and that is coming from someone that didn’t know much about the game

Yeah I never played the game. 

I'll give the show a 10 out of 10

Looking forward to season 2!

• Like (+1) 1

I'm a HUGE fan of the video games and know all the backstory, etc., to the show...but don't have Amazon.

I may have to cough up the $$$ to get the show.

Still finishing up the re-done "SHOGUN" on FX, which has been excellent.

loved the games so i was really excited for this series.  we just started it last night, and i didn't realize the first episode was so long, so we still have 20 mins left, but man was the episode intense.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/15/2024 at 8:28 AM, Nextmanup said:

I'm a HUGE fan of the video games and know all the backstory, etc., to the show...but don't have Amazon.

Not "$$$"....more like "$"

Just buy one month and watch the show, it's worth it. When we hear about a show we want  to watch, we "rent" it for a month then cancel, costs less than eating out for lunch.

Shogun is awesome.

On 4/15/2024 at 11:28 AM, Nextmanup said:

21 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Not "$$$"....more like "$"

Just buy one month and watch the show, it's worth it. When we hear about a show we want  to watch, we "rent" it for a month then cancel, costs less than eating out for lunch.

Shogun is awesome.

or see if you qualify for the Amazon prime free 30 day trial (you should, unless you’ve done it recently) 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G6RZ3AA6NQMCKYEM

• Like (+1) 1