So long, fellow Bills Fans...

WhoTom

Tom asked me to share this video with his fellow fans. He left this world at 5:50 am on March 26th, 2024. If you wish to make a donation in his memory, please consider PanCan (Pancreatic Action Network) or Rock Valley Foundation...

• Sad 24
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I am sorry for your loss. I HATE Cancer. Pancreatic cancer especially virulent. It took my buddy Tonto also a Bills fans too.

RIP

#CHOOSELOVE

• Agree 2

I am so sorry to hear it, and I am so sorry for your loss.

I always enjoyed Tom's presence here. He made this forum a better place. Absolutely one of my favorites.

Thank you for sharing this. May he rest in peace, and may your family find comfort in this difficult time.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I am so sorry to hear it, and I am so sorry for your loss.

I always enjoyed Tom's presence here. He made this forum a better place. Absolutely one of my favorites.

Thank you for sharing this. May he rest in peace, and may your family find comfort in this difficult time.

what was his chat handle?

47 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Tom asked me to share this video with his fellow fans. He left this world at 5:50 am on March 26th, 2024. If you wish to make a donation in his memory, please consider PanCan (Pancreatic Action Network) or Rock Valley Foundation...

I'm so confused. WhoTom is active on the site practically daily . It's got to be a different guy.  Can you please clarify?

1 minute ago, muppy said:

I'm so confused. WhoTom is active on the site practically daily . It's got to be a different guy.  Can you please clarify?

Different poster, but I’m not sure which one you are thinking of. Regardless, this is very shocking as it feels like he was just here. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

Different poster, but I’m not sure which one you are thinking of. Regardless, this is very shocking as it feels like he was just here. 

I'm just confused because WhoTom was here recently. VERY recently. His wife posted it? That part just wasn't clear to me. Gosh. 😞

and a Dr Lombardo from the tape reference confused me also. I feel kind of shocked about this news. 😞

Edited by muppy

21 minutes ago, muppy said:

I would assume his wife posted it

It says he recorded this to be posted when he passes

RIP 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I would assume his wife posted it

It says he recorded this to be posted when he passes

RIP 

I checked and his last lyrics thread post was 3/20. I know who it was now. I apologize for my confusion everybody

RIP WhoTom and my sincerest condolences to his friends and family

Edited by muppy

15 minutes ago, muppy said:

I'm just confused because WhoTom was here recently. VERY recently. His wife posted it? That part just wasn't clear to me. Gosh. 😞

and a Dr Lombardo from the tape reference confused me also. I feel kind of shocked about this news. 😞

His most recent post was from March 20th. 

Looking at some of the song lyrics he chose to post in the past couple weeks in the "share a song" thread, there are little breadcrumbs...

Very sad, indeed. I just spun Warren Zevon's "Keep Me in Your Heart For a While" in Tom's honor. 

"Enjoy every sandwich"...

Edited by Logic
  • Sad 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

His most recent post was from March 20th. 

Looking at some of the song lyrics he chose to post in the past couple weeks in the "share a song" thread, there are little breadcrumbs...

Very sad, indeed. I just spun Warren Zevon's "Keep Me in Your Heart For a While" in Tom's honor. 

"Enjoy every sandwich"...

My son’s best friend was a musician in Nashville, and he flew in to sing that at Michael’s funeral. I am weeping just thinking of it. Beautiful song I was not familiar with until that day.  It was not pretty, I promise. 

But strangely, and on the bright side, I was literally in the middle of the first episode of “Surviving Death” on Netflix when I peeked (I first typed peaked, but that might have been the worst no-no in the thread!) in here and saw the terrible news. I’ve been interested in NDE’s, and what that means, since high school. 

We should all be aware, we will be graded for grammar, spelling, punctuation and anything else we can screw up!!! 

That will give Tom something to do.  😋 

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is just horrible news. I am glad that he was able to enjoy the lyrics thread, in which he was a big participant. His video was eye opening and poignant and he is right. We need to enjoy the little things that we take for granted. All of us.

I pray that God blesses his family and provides them with solace in this time of sorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1