PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I’ve not said I am out. Will prolly get them so my kids have em when I am in the ground.  

Something had to have changed for this process to be going so slow. Reps quit, close numbers not high enough so they changed their pitch….something happened. 

If it did not, must be once they get through the lower bowl in the  middle of 2025 upper decks just go in groups or something.  

Cause they won’t get through the whole stadium at the pace they are at now. 

The pace they are at is about what it’s always been at. Maybe a small slowdown in the past few weeks but your also getting to some larger sections than when they started. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Got my email invite this morning.  Not sure if I'll even be able to go, since they only show M-F available, no weekends.  

I figured that was about right. I was supposed to have mine tomorrow but cancelled it and rescheduled for next month. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/11/2024 at 11:55 PM, billsfanmiamioh said:

For anyone that’s already had their appointment, I have a question re: the “down payment” option (with remainder paid in monthly installments until stadium opening). 

I know I saw that people are paying 20% upfront, but is that simply the minimum? Is the only option 20% down, or would I have the ability to pay any amount over 20% upfront and spread rest out monthly until 2026?

My window won’t be until “late this year” but just trying to have a plan in place so any info would be appreciated!  

On 6/12/2024 at 7:01 AM, billsfanmiamioh said:

Because the market is up and might be a good time to sell some stock. That work for you? 

I’m guessing that you can put more down. There is the 0% option and it lasts like 18 months I think. It is still paid monthly. With no interest (or full pay discount) there’s no reason not to take it. Let your money keep making money. 

20 hours ago, mrags said:

I figured that was about right. I was supposed to have mine tomorrow but cancelled it and rescheduled for next month. 

They’re not making it easy for me.  Saturday the only option was 8am.  

• Shocked 1

On 6/11/2024 at 1:09 PM, wolfpack78 said:

I'm in Toyota Club section 237 and have my experience next Wednesday (6/19).  Will report back.

Had mine today… section comparable to my current had $15K PSL and annual ticket price doubled (from about $2,400 to $4,800 per).  Section over still in the Clubs was $10K and ticket price about $300 less.

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

They’re not making it easy for me.  Saturday the only option was 8am.  

Call your rep and tell them you need a different day that’s not available on the schedule. 

originally I didn’t have any options for July at all. I originally set it up for today. But emailed my rep the other day and told him I needed to cancel for today. He asked me what days worked and made it work in July for me. 

On 6/12/2024 at 12:24 PM, plenzmd1 said:

Something had to have changed for this process to be going so slow. Reps quit, close numbers not high enough so they changed their pitch….something happened. 

Someone posted on the season ticket holder facebook groupt that they had inside info that Legends is having a tougher time with sales than they had expected. If I find the post again, I'll link it here. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Someone posted on the season ticket holder facebook groupt that they had inside info that Legends is having a tougher time with sales than they had expected. If I find the post again, I'll link it here. 

With the huge jump in price that some are seeing, the Bills could not have expected most to just bend over and take it immediately.  It will take time and a lot of bitching before it's over.  But I believe in the end most will bend over (pun intended;) ).

3 hours ago, mrags said:

Call your rep and tell them you need a different day that’s not available on the schedule. 

originally I didn’t have any options for July at all. I originally set it up for today. But emailed my rep the other day and told him I needed to cancel for today. He asked me what days worked and made it work in July for me. 

I did, 8am Saturday was the only option she told me.  I'll wait till I get back home from working on the road, and see what might work for me based on the wife's schedule.  Maybe one of the days before July 4th.  

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

I did, 8am Saturday was the only option she told me.  I'll wait till I get back home from working on the road, and see what might work for me based on the wife's schedule.  Maybe one of the days before July 4th.  

If I were you I’d cancel it the day before and tell her that won’t work. And give her some days that will work. That’s exactly what I did with my rep this week and they made it work 

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

Yes inside info on FB is very reliable

• Haha (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Yes inside info on FB is very reliable

I never said it was. I was passinig along an anecdote that I saw, and since the Bills are being uber secretative, that is all we have to go on. 

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

I never said it was. I was passinig along an anecdote that I saw, and since the Bills are being uber secretative, that is all we have to go on. 

scenic route to “we have no idea”

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Einstein said:

Didn’t you say the same thing a couple months ago about your Facebook buddies?

• Like (+1) 2

On 6/19/2024 at 7:03 PM, Einstein said:

That shouldn't be shocking despite the rhetoric to the contrary.  

On 6/19/2024 at 5:08 PM, wolfpack78 said:

Had mine today… section comparable to my current had $15K PSL and annual ticket price doubled (from about $2,400 to $4,800 per).  Section over still in the Clubs was $10K and ticket price about $300 less.

You buying them?  

10 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Didn’t you say the same thing a couple months ago about your Facebook buddies?

Nope. I’ve never mentioned any facebook buddies.

You might be thinking of when I relayed the info from two season ticket holders who were told by their agents that there's no need to worry about being moved to the "back of the line” and they would have a second chance to buy in the clubs once all the appointments were finished.

Which I hypothesized meant they were not at the time on pace to sell out the clubs (because otherwise how they could be confident about getting a second chance at buying in the clubs at the end).

The insider person is a whole other thing. Here is that post:

IMG-9004.jpg

This was posted back in April.

What I actually find most interesting is the 2.5x prediction. If that comes to fruition, the rest of the post would gain some credence. If it doesn’t, then i’ll likely dismiss the other info too.

On 6/19/2024 at 5:08 PM, wolfpack78 said:

That’s not bad at all. I locked in at $15k (about the 25 yard line). The next section over was $20k. Out of curiousoty where are those located? My current seats are around the goal line. I like them. My brother wanted to go a little close to midfield. 

35 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Nope. I’ve never mentioned any facebook buddies.

You might be thinking of when I relayed the info from two season ticket holders who were told by their agents that there's no need to worry about being moved to the "back of the line” and they would have a second chance to buy in the clubs once all the appointments were finished.

Which I hypothesized meant they were not at the time on pace to sell out the clubs (because otherwise how they could be confident about getting a second chance at buying in the clubs at the end).

The insider person is a whole other thing. Here is that post:

IMG-9004.jpg

This was posted back in April.

What I actually find most interesting is the 2.5x prediction. If that comes to fruition, the rest of the post would gain some credence. If it doesn’t, then i’ll likely dismiss the other info too.

This makes sense based on what I saw. The only thing I contend is the “dwindling sales.” There are 3,000 less seats in the east club than in the current sideline clubs. The Founders Club is smaller than the current indoor clubs. I do agree that a lot of suites downgraded to Founders. The midfield clubs are a new animal but there will be enough people upgrading to those and sideline people moving towards those. The Bills will have zero trouble filling the clubs (based on size alone).

At LEAST 70% of the people will stay (typical retention now is like 95-97%). Figure another 20% move into a cheaper location and the stadium remains full. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This makes sense based on what I saw. The only thing I contend is the “dwindling sales.” There are 3,000 less seats in the east club than in the current sideline clubs. The Founders Club is smaller than the current indoor clubs. I do agree that a lot of suites downgraded to Founders. The midfield clubs are a new animal but there will be enough people upgrading to those and sideline people moving towards those. The Bills will have zero trouble filling the clubs (based on size alone).

At LEAST 70% of the people will stay (typical retention now is like 95-97%). Figure another 20% move into a cheaper location and the stadium remains full. 

it's definitely going to sell out. The whole stadium will.