Bills sign C/G Will Clapp

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Beane never drafts BPA. WR and edge top two picks guaranteed 

This is true, his top picks always seem to be at position of need, he has alluded to this in past drafts, for Beane BPA is more so fourth round and lower, and even then it is for backup need, 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Punching Bag said:

Will Clapp is a former Saints center who played college ball at LSU and was coached by Joe Brady.

once is a coincidence. Twice is a pattern. #CurtisSamuel and Clapp Both in the Carolina pipeline

Edited by muppy

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve given things over the years but am cautious when someone asks me not to say anything.

So far I haven't told anyone that your father is Drew Brees.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nosejob said:

OK, I read the 1st and last page and not one word of Bio or anything. Youz should all be proud of your McD gave me the clap crap...sheesh.

well you could post a bio and not gripe just sayin'

15 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Nah, that's not your car. You were the only passenger on a train that didn't and was never going to leave the station.

I’m saying nothing I swear when Edwards looks like Quinton Spain.   

Zero I told you sos will be coming from me.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m saying nothing I swear when Edwards looks like Quinton Spain.   

Zero I told you sos will be coming from me.  

Edwards  will be a much better LG than McGovern. Maybe that's why they moved McGovern to C. I'm sure they'll draft one somewhere. Word on the streets is there were communication problems between he and Morse.

2 minutes ago, nosejob said:

Edwards  will be a much better LG than McGovern. Maybe that's why they moved McGovern to C. I'm sure they'll draft one somewhere. Word on the streets is there were communication problems between he and Morse.

They had the opportunity to move on from McGovern if they wanted too this offseason … instead they restructured him and he is now definitely here another two years guaranteed … they must like something about him 

25 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

They had the opportunity to move on from McGovern if they wanted too this offseason … instead they restructured him and he is now definitely here another two years guaranteed … they must like something about him 

Penn State thing maybe?

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

This is true, his top picks always seem to be at position of need, he has alluded to this in past drafts, for Beane BPA is more so fourth round and lower, and even then it is for backup need, 

This is due to evolution of the roster. When you have a strong core and you're a consistent contender, the dynamics change. Think about it.

1 minute ago, nosejob said:

Penn State thing maybe?

I dunno exactly … they got Edwards re- signed for 2 years at $3m per… they are paying McGovern $7.5 m per next two years and as mentioned they are now committed to see that out ….  I don’t hate McGovern but not sure he is that much better than Edwards …. can only assume Kromer loves him