Bills sign a safety!!!! Mike Edwards a Bill

DJB

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Donski said:

Funny, I loved Rapp out of college and thought he had excellent tape coming in last year, similar to your take on Hyde. 

I liked Rapp out of college too. He has not been good in the pros. 

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I liked Rapp out of college too. He has not been good in the pros. 

Rapp has been inconsistent.  The talent most definitely IS there.  I fully believe our coaching staff will bring the best out of Rapp and Edwards as they've show us time and time again.  

I'm very happy that we added Edwards.  2 Super Bowl rings.  Insights into KC's defensive schemes.   Playmaker.  4 Defensive TD's.   3 INT's in the playoffs.  27 years old.  Low $.  If he performs at a high level we can lock him in for 3 more years.  Seems to be a quality character who strives for more than being called "underrated"

Incoming All-Pro 😎

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I'm very happy that we added Edwards.  2 Super Bowl rings.  Insights into KC's defensive schemes.   Playmaker.  4 Defensive TD's.   3 INT's in the playoffs.  27 years old.  Low $.  If he performs at a high level we can lock him in for 3 more years.  Seems to be a quality character who strives for more than being called "underrated"

Incoming All-Pro 😎

Also cool that he said he watches a lot of Hyde tape and models his game after that

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I will say this about him...... he isn't quite Jordan Poyer, but he doesn't exactly hurt the overall attractiveness of the safety room. 😍

Gunner did sherlockholmes take over your account?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea he'd be more his type. I haven't seen him round here for a while. He is welcome to Pearsall though.

As a gator fan, I will volunteer to be the one to talk about Ricky pearsalls attractiveness anytime a white receiver is brought up

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/21/2024 at 12:20 AM, Turk71 said:

Original....

I'm not their no. 1 fan but if you're rated as two of the very worst safeties...chances are you're not very good

Also, all 32 NFL teams and a couple hundred colleges pay for their professional services, so I'd say they have some credibility.

I’m talking about the sound 

3 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Reid has a career in comedy when he retires

McDemott was actually assistant DBs coach under Spags and they are both disciples of Jim Johnson. Spags has evolved to play more man and blitz more, but Johnson was know being pretty aggressive. Jim Johnson is a disciple of Fritz Shurmur who also mentored Dick Jauron. So McDermott seems to lean on the zone side of things. But the connections are there as well as some similarities in scheme. 

• Like (+1) 1