This or That: Mock Drafts

RyanC883

with so many simulators out there, I thought it would be intereesting for each person to post 2 mock drafts at a time, and let people comment on what one they like best and why.  I'll start: 

I like the PFF one here (it's the 1st), but not by a lot.  We get a potentially good edge rusher, a day 1 WR who can likely take over as WR 1, a great backup tackle, impact RB, and solid DL, secondary, WR, and other depth players.  I could see almost everyone making the team with Casey Washington and J. Green being question marks. (I took Polk over Leggette, interested to see how others feel about that.  I did it because Polk has a history of production every year in college, unlike Leggette, who make take 1-2 years to adapt to the NFL like he did in college).  

The Pro Football network one, on the other hand, is heavy on defense up front, but makes up for it with the additions of RB Wright (likely an unneeded lux pick there), then Rice an Jackson at WR.  Decent depth at safety and solid edge contributors round out the draft and what I think is a steal at backup QB that late in Milton.  

image.thumb.png.2640e308a973d15b6847b0f442f51b2b.png

image.thumb.png.359d1ed5f59bf471bd401c1d4245827c.png

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

with so many simulators out there, I thought it would be intereesting for each person to post 2 mock drafts at a time, and let people comment on what one they like best and why.  I'll start: 

I like the PFF one here (it's the 1st), but not by a lot.  We get a potentially good edge rusher, a day 1 WR who can likely take over as WR 1, a great backup tackle, impact RB, and solid DL, secondary, WR, and other depth players.  I could see almost everyone making the team with Casey Washington and J. Green being question marks. (I took Polk over Leggette, interested to see how others feel about that.  I did it because Polk has a history of production every year in college, unlike Leggette, who make take 1-2 years to adapt to the NFL like he did in college).  

The Pro Football network one, on the other hand, is heavy on defense up front, but makes up for it with the additions of RB Wright (likely an unneeded lux pick there), then Rice an Jackson at WR.  Decent depth at safety and solid edge contributors round out the draft and what I think is a steal at backup QB that late in Milton.  

Good attempt, but I'm not a fan of either of these.

If I had to choose one, I'd probably go with the PFN draft mostly because I'm not a fan of Polk but I am a fan of DeJean. I'd like to have seen the WRs available at 60 in the PFN draft.

The best news is that since these are now complete and published it means it won't happen since none of the simulations are ever accurate :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Cooper DeJean has Buffalo Bills written ALL over him

Would love to see him on the Bills but I dont think he makes it past 20

10 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

You know we have a 37 Page thread for this right?