Trump Bloodbath / Immigrants Are Animals / Fine People HOAXES

URGENT MESSAGE: To anyone that is trying to hold onto the trust they have/had in MSM and trying to rationalize this "bloodbath" narrative being pushed by outlets like MSNBC and others, they are manipulating you!  You know they are lying and manipulating you and you are caught in the fog of cognitive dissonance.  You don't have to become a Trump supporter if you disagree with what they are telling you.  You should start questioning everything they have told you and focus on the issues rather than focusing on any specific individuals.   

The MSM is a psyop machine with the intent of creating division between "we the people".  It's been working for long time, but this time they really have jumped the shark.  It's time for all of us to give a big middle finger to these bought and paid for, script reading news outlet shills that don't give a damn about you or your best interest.  Yes, including FOX.  

There is far too much gaslighting going on coming out of the now 4th branch of the government.  There is desperation in the ethos and a lot of people are feeling it.  With all that's been going on, it's too bizarre too ignore that something big and bad is going on right now.  Call it aliens, religion, God...at this point, it doesn't matter.  What matters is recognizing that things are way too far out of control and are only getting worse.  When you see mischief or malfeasance, even if it's with a "side" you want to agree with, it needs to be called out.  There is definitely an "elite" class, and we're not in it.  Love Trump or hate him, in this case, he was talking about cars.  Plain and simple.  Don't let talking heads on MSM manipulate you into thinking otherwise.  They want you to question reality, just like a narcissist or cluster B disordered person will do to many people.    

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

d55baf30355c116b6ce3391c5c9a200e8c1915a7

I don’t think this depicts my emotions about the threat of a bloodbath from a candidate for president. It’s about sadness and disbelief while MAGAs are excited at the prospect. One side is largely content with their lot in life. One side is angry, frustrated and receptive to the idea of political violence. Guess which you are. 

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bloodbath in the automotive industry.  

If you watch talking heads like it's factual ,you are choosing to be ignorant.

Fascism is ideologically opposed to the idea of a free press. Unlike many other types of authoritarian regime that claim to be for freedom and democracy while merciless ly suppressing it, fascism is very frank about its fundamental rejection of democracy and freedom of thought, which they characterised as “divisive

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Fascism is ideologically opposed to the idea of a free press. Unlike many other types of authoritarian regime that claim to be for freedom and democracy while merciless ly suppressing it, fascism is very frank about its fundamental rejection of democracy and freedom of thought, which they characterised as “divisive

Yes.. and the side that calls everyone fascist just so happens to be the side that wants to censor speech, suppress dissent and use federal agencies to intimidate journalists. 

Funny how that works.  

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yes.. and the side that calls everyone fascist just so happens to be the side that wants to censor speech, suppress dissent and use federal agencies to intimidate journalists. 

Funny how that works.  

If censorship means to quell disinformation such as bleach as a treatment for Covid or pizzagate then there is some truth to this. But no one shut down Qanon. They r still in business as evidenced by the morons here.   As far as suppress dissent, yeah we abhorred Jan 6. You fascists still defend it. 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If censorship means to quell disinformation such as bleach as a treatment for Covid or pizzagate then there is some truth to this. But no one shut down Qanon. They r still in business as evidenced by the morons here.   As far as suppress dissent, yeah we abhorred Jan 6. You fascists still defend it. 

Quite the narrative. Your answer is in your own post

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Funny how that works.  

Quack MD is the perfect poster child for Yuri Bezmenov's warnings about ideological subversion.

You know that Quack has seen Trump's full comments by now. In plain english it's obvious that he was talking about an automotive industry bloodbath.

Yet for Quack, MD where the process of ideological subversion has been complete for many years, it matters not. It knows that Trump was talking about a bloodbath among the American populace, even though it is clear he was not. It believes this because it is fully demoralized. This state is absolutely irreversible. 

Quack MD and those like it will live out the rest of their days under a green sky alternate reality.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What the Press Still Doesn't Understand About Its Latest Trump Hysteria

490263bc-807f-4c88-8f1c-ee6b51769fe3-105

Following Trump's latest rally, we were all transported back to 2016, a time when the press would routinely take the now-former president's words out of context to paint a picture of a coming fascist state. Call it "bloodbath-gate," which sounds kind of hardcore, but the long and short of it is that Trump was talking about how the automotive industry and the economy as a whole would do if Joe Biden were to win in November. 

As reported, the press went wild, claiming that he was calling for violence. There's nothing especially surprising about that. As I warned several times during the primary, the calm before the storm was always going to dissipate, and this is just a preview. Things are going to get much, much worse so if "bloodbath-gate" has your blood boiling, don't expect any relief in the future.

Whether a general turning of attention toward Trump helps or hurts the former president will be debated until the last vote is counted this Fall, which means three weeks after the election for California. I tend to think the more Biden is the centerpiece, the better Trump will do. With that said, I'm fairly confident that one not-so-new attack is already falling flat, and Politico provided a perfect example for discussion. 

Is that an effective narrative these days, though? I'd suggest not. For one, Americans look at Trump and remember his presidency. They remember that he didn't become a dictator, and as I've said before, the suggestion that he'd want to become one is a fundamental misread of the former president's motivations.

Trump wants the spotlight. He wants to be loved, including by his enemies. He wants to win to stick his finger in the eyes of those who doubted him. He doesn't want to lead a military coup and become dictator until death, and those who suggest that are laughably stupid.

In other words, no normal person is sitting around fearing Trump the "autocrat." That accusation has been made so many times that it no longer packs any punch. Maybe it was viable in 2020, but at this point, no one cares, and that's the big issue for Democrats. 

By continuing to push this "threat to democracy" nonsense, they are telegraphing to Americans that their problems don't matter. High prices? High interest rates? Rising crime? Illegal immigration? Democrats are too busy breathlessly shouting yet again about how Trump is Hitler to care about any of that stuff. That leaves them looking completely tone-deaf and out-of-touch. It's a well they've gone to one too many times, and it's all dried up. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/03/17/what-the-press-still-doesnt-understand-about-its-trump-hysteria-n2171517

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

:lol:

Quack,MD is on my ignore list.

Meanwhile, it responds to my posts where I refer to it as...Quack, MD.

:lol:

Go ahead everyone and feel free to refer to it as Quack, MD.

Quack itself has given its blessing.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Trump wants the spotlight. He wants to be loved, including by his enemies. He wants to win to stick his finger in the eyes of those who doubted him. He doesn't want to lead a military coup and become dictator until death, and those who suggest that are laughably stupid

Yup, he’s a narcissist. And he’s found his bottom of the gene pool cult to adore him. He’ll promise them riches and power but just like his promises of a wall paid for by Mexico or more higher paying manufacturing jobs, they won’t be fulfilled. The losers will still be losers. The womb lottery is very predictive. But he’ ll listen and sympathize and promise. And that will be enough cuz his cult is dumb as rocks.  

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

At least they had the honesty to include the "some."

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, Trump is trying to use violence again in our political process. And people like you cover for him

Yep, just like J6...

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not only are the democraps maliciously lying about Trump's statement.  The comical part of it is who in their right mind expects the maniacs of the left to accept a Trump victory if he prevails in November?   What are libs going to do?  Say great battle and form a handshake line like in the Cup finals?

No way.  There will be street violence like we've never witnessed before.  And more Russia, Russia,  Russia.  Once again maniacs on the left and the media projecting what they will do when Joe loses.  Tell me your cult of chaos will accept a free and fair election result if Trump wins?  We all know you won't therefore a Trump victory means a lib rioting bloodbath.

It might make the Summer of 2020 look like a weenie roast.

2 hours ago, phypon said:

URGENT MESSAGE: To anyone that is trying to hold onto the trust they have/had in MSM and trying to rationalize this "bloodbath" narrative being pushed by outlets like MSNBC and others, they are manipulating you!  You know they are lying and manipulating you and you are caught in the fog of cognitive dissonance.  You don't have to become a Trump supporter if you disagree with what they are telling you.  You should start questioning everything they have told you and focus on the issues rather than focusing on any specific individuals.   

The MSM is a psyop machine with the intent of creating division between "we the people".  It's been working for long time, but this time they really have jumped the shark.  It's time for all of us to give a big middle finger to these bought and paid for, script reading news outlet shills that don't give a damn about you or your best interest.  Yes, including FOX.  

There is far too much gaslighting going on coming out of the now 4th branch of the government.  There is desperation in the ethos and a lot of people are feeling it.  With all that's been going on, it's too bizarre too ignore that something big and bad is going on right now.  Call it aliens, religion, God...at this point, it doesn't matter.  What matters is recognizing that things are way too far out of control and are only getting worse.  When you see mischief or malfeasance, even if it's with a "side" you want to agree with, it needs to be called out.  There is definitely an "elite" class, and we're not in it.  Love Trump or hate him, in this case, he was talking about cars.  Plain and simple.  Don't let talking heads on MSM manipulate you into thinking otherwise.  They want you to question reality, just like a narcissist or cluster B disordered person will do to many people.    

Many Dems know the truth but don't care and want to continue the lie because of politics.  Others don't know or care to know the truth.  It's been that way for years now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Many Dems know the truth but don't care and want to continue the lie because of politics.  Others don't know or care to know the truth.  It's been that way for years now.

You never think:

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

At least they had the honesty to include the "some."

Yep, just like J6...

It might make the Summer of 2020 look like a weenie roast.

Trump is preaching violence....again

The full quote, in context, for anyone who cares to read it:

"Let me tell you something, to China, if you're listening, President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal, those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now. And you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans and you're going to sell the cars us, no. We're going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line and you're not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected. Now if I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath for the whole — that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."

Of course, it's Trump speaking, not writing, and it's chock full of the asides and self-interruptions that characterize his speeches. I understand that many people find this type of speaking effective, at least from Trump. I'm not one of them, but I get that it is different than written communication or the delivery of well-organized thoughts.

But here's the thing: if we apply normal rules of deciphering communication, he's saying:

- If I'm not elected, it will be a bloodbath for the whole [cuts himself off, but in context can only mean to say "U.S. auto industry." Nothing else would make sense here]

- Interrupts that thought to say mean "no, not just for the whole U.S. auto industry," and replaces that thought with "that's gonna be the least of it."

So if we apply the normal rules of interpretation, he is saying the impact on the U.S. auto industry is "gonna be the least of it," and the impact of him not getting elected is gonna be a whole lot worse in other aspects:

- "It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That [note: this must be referring again to the impact on the U.S. auto industry; nothing else would make sense] will be the least of it."

So if we treat Trump like any other speaker, the "bloodbath" obviously refers to something other than the impact on the U.S. auto industry. So it is fair to say that he's predicting some other kind of bloodbath. Hey, maybe it's U.S. troops overseas or something. Whatever.

But that's not Trump's "explanation." That explanation amounts to "the bloodbath would be to the U.S. auto industry." Which simply doesn't make sense based on my exquisitely careful parsing of his words. There's the possibility that this is just an ill-meaning elderly man with difficulty expressing his thoughts clearly, but of course Trump supporters reject this.

So we are left with that now-old canard: Trump's critics take him literally but not seriously; Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally."

In other words: Trump is saying something that literally refers to some other type of "bloodbath." But his supporters are hearing something else. What else that may be, I don't know. That's where that whole dog whistle thing comes from. It isn't just made up out of whole cloth.

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The full quote, in context, for anyone who cares to read it:

"Let me tell you something, to China, if you're listening, President Xi, and you and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal, those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now. And you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans and you're going to sell the cars us, no. We're going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line and you're not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected. Now if I don't get elected, it's gonna be a bloodbath for the whole — that's gonna be the least of it. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it."

Of course, it's Trump speaking, not writing, and it's chock full of the asides and self-interruptions that characterize his speeches. I understand that many people find this type of speaking effective, at least from Trump. I'm not one of them, but I get that it is different than written communication or the delivery of well-organized thoughts.

But here's the thing: if we apply normal rules of deciphering communication, he's saying:

- If I'm not elected, it will be a bloodbath for the whole [cuts himself off, but in context can only mean to say "U.S. auto industry." Nothing else would make sense here]

- Interrupts that thought to say mean "no, not just for the whole U.S. auto industry," and replaces that thought with "that's gonna be the least of it."

So if we apply the normal rules of interpretation, he is saying the impact on the U.S. auto industry is "gonna be the least of it," and the impact of him not getting elected is gonna be a whole lot worse in other aspects:

- "It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. That [note: this must be referring again to the impact on the U.S. auto industry; nothing else would make sense] will be the least of it."

So if we treat Trump like any other speaker, the "bloodbath" obviously refers to something other than the impact on the U.S. auto industry. So it is fair to say that he's predicting some other kind of bloodbath. Hey, maybe it's U.S. troops overseas or something. Whatever.

But that's not Trump's "explanation." That explanation amounts to "the bloodbath would be to the U.S. auto industry." Which simply doesn't make sense based on my exquisitely careful parsing of his words. There's the possibility that this is just an ill-meaning elderly man with difficulty expressing his thoughts clearly, but of course Trump supporters reject this.

So we are left with that now-old canard: Trump's critics take him literally but not seriously; Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally."

In other words: Trump is saying something that literally refers to some other type of "bloodbath." But his supporters are hearing something else. What else that may be, I don't know. That's where that whole dog whistle thing comes from. It isn't just made up out of whole cloth.

So if China is allowed to sell cars through Mexico with no tariffs...there will be genocide in America?  And that makes sense to you?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

So if China is allowed to sell cars through Mexico with no tariffs...there will be genocide in America?  And that makes sense to you?

Again, applying normal rules of grammar to an aged (and apparently dyslexic) man:

The antecedent to "there will be a bloodbath" was "if I'm not elected."

As a doctor, what would you make of a medical report phrased in this manner?

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Again, applying normal rules of grammar to an aged (and apparently dyslexic) man:

The antecedent to "there will be a bloodbath" was "if I'm not elected."

As a doctor, what would you make of a medical report phrased in this manner?

I wouldn't make much of the report.  I'd look at the context being "the auto industry" and say the "at least" is other US industries.  Not actual human bloodshed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

we are left with that now-old canard: Trump's critics take him literally but not seriously; Trump's supporters take him seriously but not literally."

I believe many of them hear the dog whistle and approve of it. They just aren’t ready to say so yet. It’s the whole hood and robe thing: secrecy but with malevolence.  Some have already come out from under their rocks. Trump is encouraging it but many are reasonably uncertain of his election and waiting to go all in. 

• Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I believe many of them hear the dog whistle and approve of it. They just aren’t ready to say so yet. It’s the whole hood and robe thing: secrecy but with malevolence.  Some have already come out from under their rocks. Trump is encouraging it but many are reasonably uncertain of his election and waiting to go all in. 

No it's the Dems that hear a dog whistle.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

No it's the Dems that hear a dog whistle.  

Funny how that goes.

The Dems hear Trump say "come to DC on January 6 to Stop The Steal, it's gonna be wild." And they stupidly expect something like a bunch of low-class loons will storm the Capitol or something.

Alarmists.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Candidate says "If I'm not elected, the U.S. auto industry will suffer, but that's not the least of it, there will also be a BLOODBATH."

Trump supporters say, c'mon, don't take him at his word, it's just Trump being Trump.

That's why we say it's a cult.

Rachael Maddow called.  She wants her strapon back...

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, phypon said:

Rachael Maddow called.  She wants her strapon back...

Yeah, and the Jerk Store called. They're running out of you.

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

It was a good burn and f'cking hilarious!!

That's what she said.

Got any other sick burns from decades past?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yeah, and the Jerk Store called. They're running out of you.

That's what she said.

Got any other sick burns from decades past?

Good one!  That was funny!  Good burn!

Yeah...well...well...the jerk store is running out of YOU!!  :nana:

My ex-gf is not in a coma...and it wouldn't surprise me if you had sex with her.  Everyone else did...

• Haha (+1) 1

The Left wing and msm are forcing me to defend Trump again, on this issue…

Just like Charlottesville and the “very fine people” hoax, the Left wing is being purposely deceptive, and taking Trump’s quote out of context, to push another false narrative…

They know it’s a lie, but they know their audience is a low info demographic….

Come on guys…Do better….stop putting ideology before truth…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1