Plans at WR?

37 minutes ago, Pete said:

Greg Cosell disagrees

1-drafted WR -AD Mitchell is my guess

2-Diggs

Slot-Shakir

3-Samuel.

4-Hollins

I think there is a great chance the Bills select two WR this draft, and possibly carry 6 WR, with the 6th spot being big WR and 4 phase special teams player and/or returner

depending how things go draft night for us....if we get the WR we want in Round 1 

It's still possible the Bills decide to trade Diggs to a team that didn't get the WR they wanted. 

The Commanders and Texans both have multiple 2nds (I think)  and would be logical trade partners. 

Ideally we could get the Cowboys 1st at 24, but we'd probably need to add a 4th and a 3rd next year at least.

Best case scenario albeit very unlikely....is us coming away with 2 WR's in the 1st 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

depending how things go draft night for us....if we get the WR we want in Round 1 

It's still possible the Bills decide to trade Diggs to a team that didn't get the WR they wanted. 

The Commanders and Texans both have multiple 2nds (I think)  and would be logical trade partners. 

Ideally we could get the Cowboys 1st at 24, but we'd probably need to add a 4th and a 3rd next year at least.

Best case scenario albeit very unlikely....is us coming away with 2 WR's in the 1st 

I don’t think they can handle the cap hit to trade Diggs and after his down last third of the season, unsure who would bite.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Aiyuk basically posting $ talks, BS walks on his social media.

would anyone do Diggs + for Aiyuk?

Do we suspect Aiyuk is more of a system product than an elite talent? 

Are the Bills likely the team to meet Aiyuk’s salary expectations?

Edited by Aussie Joe

On 3/21/2024 at 8:13 AM, Warriorspikes51 said:

A Diggs pre-6/1 trade exists as a reality only in your own head.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 1:18 AM, OldTimer1960 said:

I am not arguing against using a high pick on a WR.  I hope that they do draft one in the first or second round and I hope the one they draft turns out to be great.  

Time to trade up for a Top 3 WR.

On 3/25/2024 at 7:18 PM, BillsFanForever19 said:

A Diggs pre-6/1 trade exists as a reality only in your own head.

This didn't age well. lol

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Time to trade up for a Top 3 WR.

Can't afford to. Bills need all their draft capital and will need to add a corner, Guard/Right Tackle, plus a Dend next year with our 1st and two 2nds. Spencer Brown might price himself off the team. Rosseau will likely get around 18 to 20 million as well. 

Bills can walk away with two solid receivers at 28 and a small trade up to early 50s from 60. 

Edited by HaldimandBills

What WR does not want to play for Buffalo?  You get to play with Josh, and there are Diggs 160 targets for the taking.   It's only April 6 people.  Opening day is 5 months away

• Thank you (+1) 1