Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

15.4% Davis to 14.9% Ridley   

does ridley offer the grit, heart, and ethics of Davis? No.

Davis gets a lot of crap for dropping balls even though he should be catching them.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sal is interviewing Jonah Bronstein about college hoops on WGR and randomly said “by the way, if we get any Bills news I’ll have to interrupt you. Hope that’s ok”

Does he know something?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Sal is interviewing Jonah Bronstein about college hoops on WGR and randomly said “by the way, if we get any Bills news I’ll have to interrupt you. Hope that’s ok”

Does he know something?

It's free agency. A signing can happen at any time

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

15.4% Davis to 14.9% Ridley   

Thanks, both have a high drop % with a pretty negligible difference between the two.  Considering JA probably puts more velocity on his average pass than most QBs one could assume the drop % of Bills WRs might be higher.  Lots of factors to consider though (placement, environmentals, etc)

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I choose to believe he knows a Justin Jefferson trade is imminent 

If that happened, then the Justin Jefferson thread would reach 100 pages on this board in about 30 minutes.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

I’m not a huge Ridley fan, however the idea of pairing him with Diggs and perhaps Brian Thomas Jr would supercharge the offense.

if there’s a way to make the contract reasonable, go for it.

1 year with tons of incentives built in and void years with the possibility of extending him? Or will he only take a 3-4 year deal

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

Marcus Marriota was supposed to be the greatest QB. He reminded me of Ryan Leaf. That's not an insult. 

His skill set is more reminiscent of Josh Allen yet he's a far less accomplished passer which is odd as when he came out he seemed to be more ready. Maybe he got stunted by his early coaching staffs or didn't put in the work. Now he's just a journeyman backup.

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Did we learn how much Trubisky got? As that seems like a lot of money for an average backup as you'd think they'd bring Flacco back instead of finding someone else.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

His skill set is more reminiscent of Josh Allen yet he's a far less accomplished passer which is odd as when he came out he seemed to be more ready. Maybe he got stunted by his early coaching staffs or didn't put in the work. Now he's just a journeyman backup.

Watching him early in college was amazing. He has poise and threw like Bledsoe with Allen's tools and Leaf's swagger. 

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I’m not a huge Ridley fan, however the idea of pairing him with Diggs and perhaps Brian Thomas Jr would supercharge the offense.

if there’s a way to make the contract reasonable, go for it.

1 year with tons of incentives built in and void years with the possibility of extending him? Or will he only take a 3-4 year deal

I'm actually more on the side of bringing in Hollywood Brown with that sub-4.3 speed and then drafting whoever draft a guy like Mitchell, Leggette, McConkey, Walker, Pearsal, or Wilson. If we could make a move up to get Thomas Jr at a reasonable price? I'd be all for that too. I think the top 3 of MHJ, Nabers, and Odunze will definitely be off of the board at places we aren't willing to pay the cost to get to.