Predict the first free agent the Bills sign this week from another team

• Bag of Milk changed the title to Predict the first free agent the Bills sign this week from another team
1 minute ago, BarleyNY said:

I don’t think the Bills rush into signing this week. Maybe they bring back one or two of their own, but I think they wait for the second and third waves.

Being active this week is far from rushing 

13 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Being active this week is far from rushing 

Are you saying that you think they’ll sign someone during the first wave or that teams will get into the second wave this week?

7 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Are you saying that you think they’ll sign someone during the first wave or that teams will get into the second wave this week?

it would be pretty surprising if we didn’t agree to terms with multiple UFA’s by Wednesday.  Some players take their time, but many others / agents have already had discussions and know who is interested and the places they’d like to go

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

it would be pretty surprising if we didn’t agree to terms with multiple UFA’s by Wednesday.  Some players take their time, but many others / agents have already had discussions and know who is interested and the places they’d like to go

If things shake out that quickly, then sure. I guess things have gone more quickly since the legal tampering period was instituted. I just don’t expect the Bills to make any of the big ticket signing we will see on Wednesday. 

3 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

Duvernay and Khalil Mack 

if Khalil is cut in the morning (which from what the ESPN reporter said made it seem likely)  this would be awesome.

Mack still has ability to wreck games

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Agree 1