Wegmans just put out more of the Josh Allen bags

Einstein

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

I certainly didn't buy them to sell it I just have seen them going for a decent Penny online

I didnt mean to imply you did, I was just saying the price of what they actually sell for is usually very different that what people ask. When you actually check sold listings on ebay, its no where near the $100 people as asking 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

I didnt mean to imply you did, I was just saying the price of what they actually sell for is usually very different that what people ask. When you actually check sold listings on ebay, its no where near the $100 people as asking 

How do you actually check sold prices?

And thanks for the information 

FYI for folks in the Southern Tier and Northern PA:  the Lakewood Wegmans has a good supply of Josh Allen bags.   I couldn't find them last week when I actually looked, but I stumbled upon them near the frozen food section this morning.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Imagine how upset I was when I marched down there with cash in hand to buy up all the bags...only to find out it was our Josh Allen and not the Jacksonville EDGE rusher Josh Allen.

Thought I'd make a KILLING on the resale market.

Or is that just with the OJ..... McDuffie bags?

On 2/27/2024 at 12:40 AM, Buffalo716 said:

How do you actually check sold prices?

And thanks for the information 

When you do a search on ebay, once the results come up, scroll down and look for a check box on the left side that says "Sold Items", it will then re-do your search and show you the auctions where the item sold and how much it went for. 

buffalo bills little people 2021 for sale | eBay

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...