Libs Of Tik Tok: An Account That Documents What Libs Do And Say. Also Lives In Their Heads

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Libs Of Tik Tok: An Account That Documents What Libs Do And Say. Also Lives In Their Heads
On 2/25/2024 at 9:24 AM, BillsFanNC said:

It’s comical how Lorenze keeps avoiding the direct question about gay sex in elementary school…she knows she didn’t have those books in school, and desperately keeps trying to change the subject to sex Ed…🤣

So disingenuous…Reminds me of a particular poster on this board that shall not be named…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

This is what it looks like when people throw all rationality and common sense out the window, for cult-like ideology…

Lornze is like a deer caught in headlights, searching for anything to defend her indefensible position- changing her answers, contradicting herself…

Just be genuine, and honest, and not ideological, and you won’t have to act that way…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

We are literally living in the end of days. They are going to write a new entry in the Bible about this stuff and future generations living in mud huts will laugh about it. I really can't understand how Libs can see the destruction they are causing and be ok with this stuff 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Notice, the cult has ZERO issues with things that actually matter.

*****in whacko.

I don't like abortion and late term stuff should be done sparingly, but I think we can agree that the extreme positions (one side wanting a 10 year old rape victim to give birth and the other wanting the right to kill a healthy baby at 8.5 months) are sick.

Edited by yall
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, yall said:

other wanting the right to kill a healthy baby at 8.5 months) are sick.

Agreed but you have zero evidence healthy babies are being aborted.

Abortions that late are extremely rare and usually done to save the life of the mother.

Shame on those who chose to bastardize this issue for political division back in the 70s.

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Agreed but you have zero evidence healthy babies are being aborted.

Abortions that late are extremely rare and usually done to save the life of the mother.

Shame on those who chose to bastardize this issue for political division back in the 70s.

Um.....

Edit to explain... You're right they are rare and usually done for health measures but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Regardless I'm not getting pulled into an argument about edge cases. Most abortion should be legal.

Edited by yall

The example Bilksfuk.c cites is of course to be condemned.

Just don't expect it to condemn a mom transing a 10 year old son or daughter.

Or for it to condemn books depicting anal/oral made available to elementary school students.

This hypocrisy, which it does here every single day, on every issue, is precisely why it should be MOCKED and IGNORED. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Or for it to condemn books depicting anal/oral made available to elementary school students.

This hypocrisy, which it does here every single day, on every issue, is precisely why it should be MOCKED and IGNORED. 

I believe these are two different issues. If or when abortion becomes illegal it won't stop abortions it will only make it more dangerous to those who are getting one.

I think that Billsy has stated he is in fact against minors being surgically transgendered but I could be wrong,

Edited by wnyguy

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's truly amazing when the cult chooses to argue for/against parental rights.

4 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I think that Billsy has stated he is in fact against minors being surgically transgendered but I could be wrong,

I have no issues with parents, doctors and psychologists collaborating to make the right decision for their children. I do think any surgical procedures should be delayed until the person is the age of consent.

It's really well past time that we stop reacting to this crap with shock.

No more wtf, holy *****, how can this be? Etc..

This is the world we live in. The commie infiltration of our institutions over decades and decades has borne this fruit.

Time to stop being shocked and start WAKING UP.

• Angry 1

Posted (edited)

All of this, all of it...

Sexualing kids in school, trans cult,  open borders, acting as if a dementia addled POTUS is fine, DEI, blatant weaponization of gov't, censorship and  election rigging, the Trump lawfare, woke corporations etc..

Is ALL by design. It's all connected. And it's not just because of one awful, corrupt administration. 

These are the fruits of a nearly century long effort by marxists to infiltrate our government and institutions.

This has always been the goal of cultural marxists. Play the long game to poison and demoralize the country from within.

It's all coming to fruition.

Edited by BillsFanNC

On 2/29/2024 at 10:16 AM, BillStime said:

Notice, the cult has ZERO issues with things that actually matter.

Like you seriously have any right to talk the way you throw hate around. We are all fellow Americans, we're allowed to have different ideas and opinions. Your way of just showing hate with anyone who doesn't agree with you is not the way adults act. We need to come together not try to divide. I honestly believe you enjoy causing chaos and sowing division between fellow Americans.

• Agree 2

Talk about snowflakes.

We can't stand it when you point out our hypocrisy, so we want to ban you coming into our state.

:flirt:

'Stay Out of Our State': LGBT Activists Launch Petition to Stop Libs of TikTok From Visiting Oklahoma

https://redstate.com/benkew/2024/03/06/stay-out-of-our-state-lgbt-loons-launch-petition-to-stop-libs-of-tiktok-visiting-oklahoma-n2171032

Edited by B-Man