When You Lose to the Chiefs (Tom Grossi Comedy Video)

Bills-Chiefs is my only recent point of reference for attending a game at Highmark, but is the stadium always so toxic these days or was that just a Chiefs specific thing? The widespread behavior I witnessed (not isolated) was abhorrent and embarrassing. I understand there's a non alcohol section in the 200s level, which is actually a great idea, but I wouldn't be caught dead bringing a kid to the lower level or 300s if that's how it is all the time. 

Gives me a different perspective on videos like this, because there's too many people who take being a fan way too far. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

This is a good sign... we can laugh at ourselves again.

That's good, right?   

Right?

🙂😕🥺😢

I do find Grossi legitimately clever in his writing. He definitely understands fanhood well. Though if you want to see suffering that matches ours, the Brandon Perna experience with the Broncos is worth a watch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I do find Grossi legitimately clever in his writing. He definitely understands fanhood well. Though if you want to see suffering that matches ours, the Brandon Perna experience with the Broncos is worth a watch.

Tom and Brandon have an amazing chemistry together creating content. Both just seem like great guys.

17 hours ago, beebe said:

Bills-Chiefs is my only recent point of reference for attending a game at Highmark, but is the stadium always so toxic these days or was that just a Chiefs specific thing? The widespread behavior I witnessed (not isolated) was abhorrent and embarrassing. I understand there's a non alcohol section in the 200s level, which is actually a great idea, but I wouldn't be caught dead bringing a kid to the lower level or 300s if that's how it is all the time. 

Gives me a different perspective on videos like this, because there's too many people who take being a fan way too far. 

I’ve brought kids to lower levels for a regular season 1pm game and it was fine.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.