What's your personal Bills win/loss record?

BritBill

3-0 at Orchard Park.

Probably around .500 against the NJ Jets. It started well but my BIL had seasons in the 2000's and things went less well and probably evened out. Pretty sure my last NJ game was a Bills OT win where Mark Sanchez threw 5 INT's. Along the way there was also a chance encounter with Pinto Ron and his crew before I had any idea that was a thing. Good times. 

17 hours ago, BritBill said:

I've seen the Bills play 3 games and my record now stands at a disgusting 0-3.

What do other folk have? 

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

0-2.

Both to the bogey team Jags. 

Stop going to games.

1992 @ Los Angeles Raiders, 3-20 L

1998 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 14-16 L

2001 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 24-27 L

2005 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 10-48 L

2008 @ Arizona Cardinals, 17-41 L

2011 @ San Diego Super Chargers, 10-37 L

2017 @ Los Angeles Chargers, 24-54, L

In 1998 Steve Christie yanked the game winning chip shot straight at my face. Flutie’s Bills debut. AR83 had two touchdowns.

In 2008 the 4-0 Bills were humming. I was about ten rows from the field and had a PERFECT view of Adrian Wilson (who I keyed on all game) ending Trent Edwards. 

2017 Peterman

Cannot recall the total record.

For the most critical aspect, 5-1 in the Playoffs at OP, including the ‘Greatest Comeback’ and 2 AFC Championships. Loss was Kelly’s final game loss v.s. Jax.

Oh yeah… XXV & XXVII (0-2).

5 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

In 1998 Steve Christie yanked the game winning chip shot straight at my face. Flutie’s Bills debut. AR83 had two touchdowns.

In 2008 the 4-0 Bills were humming. I was about ten rows from the field and had a PERFECT view of Adrian Wilson (who I keyed on all game) ending Trent Edwards. 

2017 Peterman

Clearly, YOU can never go again!😜🤪✔️

8 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

2017 Peterman

Wow! Brutal. That is even worse than my 1-6 start. We both were at the 2008 and 2011 games too. I commend you though for resisting the urge to go to another game now that we have JA. Surely, we would have loss this year's Chargers game somehow if you went. 

18 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

37-15 since my first game in 1991 (playoff victory vs KC)

6-0 this year, with the oddity of Kyle Allen making an appearance in each game

Even though I live in Harrisburg PA, now that my kids are grown, I try to get up to Orchard Park as much as I can, plus hit road games in my geographic area (Baltimore, DC, etc)

Let's get you to every game next year!

Phenomenal record since 91. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Jees I had season tickets during the drought. So it's pretty bad. I was at the AFC championship game where we BEAT the Chiefs. I was at the Steeler game where Kelly had 5 Td passes. I was at the YOU GOT KNOCKED THE ***** OUT MAN game for Trent Edwards in Arizona. I was at prolly JP Losemans best game in Miami. I was at that debacle against the Jags a couple years ago (my son's first game and road trip). I was at a game in Cleveland where you could see water spouts on lake Erie. I've been to well over 100 games I've also been to Indy and Detroit several times 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/2/2024 at 1:17 PM, BritBill said:

I've seen the Bills play 3 games and my record now stands at a disgusting 0-3.

What do other folk have? 

I've been going to games since the 90s. I don't go to many games probably been to 20 games total I think my record is 15-5. Including 2 big wins this yr Mia at Buff and At KC

5 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Wow! Brutal. That is even worse than my 1-6 start. We both were at the 2008 and 2011 games too. I commend you though for resisting the urge to go to another game now that we have JA. Surely, we would have loss this year's Chargers game somehow if you went. 

Let's get you to every game next year!

Phenomenal record since 91. 

Don’t think I haven’t been tempted. And don’t think I’ve resisted because of this crap. Season opener last year, LAC this season.

The real hand sweaty moments recently have been the possibility of the Bills playing in the Super Bowl in LA and Vegas. I would have needed the Oracle at Delphi to weigh in. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.