Taylor Swift

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

BONNIE - where are you???? 

I don't know what that reference means.  Are you trying to hit on me?  I don't know if you are a man or a woman (I'm guessing you don't either), but I'm a hetero male and I'm not interested either way.  Anyway, keep rooting for your Chefs, fake Bills fan.

• Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, phypon said:

I don't know what that reference means.  Are you trying to hit on me?  I don't know if you are a man or a woman (I'm guessing you don't either), but I'm a hetero male and I'm not interested either way.  Anyway, keep rooting for your Chefs, fake Bills fan.

Ask @B-Man - aka Bonnie: our resident plagiarist, wanna be site moderator, and our insta spell checker.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

So Tay-Tay is just a pop star and her effect on the election laughable at best. 

But she's also a threat to democracy.  

Oh yeah.  The Republicans have their own versions of Tay-Tay too (but not in a "threatening to democracy" way).  They should consider going on tour to swing states exclusively, since Republicans genuinely care about all Americans and not just staying in power.  

Sounds like a plan.  Maybe call it Plan A as a direct challenge to Plan B and other forms of reproductive health care.  

33 minutes ago, Capco said:

So Tay-Tay is just a pop star and her effect on the election laughable at best. 

But she's also a threat to democracy.  

Oh yeah.  The Republicans have their own versions of Tay-Tay too (but not in a "threatening to democracy" way).  They should consider going on tour to swing states exclusively, since Republicans genuinely care about all Americans and not just staying in power.  

Sounds like a plan.  Maybe call it Plan A as a direct challenge to Plan B and other forms of reproductive health care.  

Gotta understand the situation they need something to rage at

This is the flavor of the month

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, her fans are too young to vote...

Last gasp maneuver by Third Term Obammy to save dumbass Biden's hide and get a fourth term.  What a mess.  

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

Last gasp maneuver by Third Term Obammy to save dumbass Biden's hide and get a fourth term.  What a mess.  

Rosanne Barr, Scott Baio and Kid Rock not pulling their weight, Irv?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Again, her fans are too young to vote...

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not, but a huge portion of her fanbase is most certainly of voting age:

https://www.businessinsider.com/taylor-swift-swifties-white-millennial-suburban-democrat-50k-eras-tour-2023-11

Semi-related;

I'm not a Grammy watcher but saw Jay-Z was complaining last night about his wife's lack of album of the year wins (in spite of her not having a qualifying album this year). Seemed like a swipe at Swift.

And while I'm no great fan of Swift's music I can at least appreciate the fact that she writes or co-writes her material. Unlike Beyonce, whose albums have a multitude of people claiming song writing credits.

Edited by yall
Link
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, yall said:

I can't tell if you're being facetious or not, but a huge portion of her fanbase is most certainly of voting age:

https://www.businessinsider.com/taylor-swift-swifties-white-millennial-suburban-democrat-50k-eras-tour-2023-11

Semi-related;

I'm not a Grammy watcher but saw Jay-Z was complaining last night about his wife's lack of album of the year wins (in spite of her not having a qualifying album this year). Seemed like a swipe at Swift.

And while I'm no great fan of Swift's music I can at least appreciate the fact that she writes or co-writes her material. Unlike Beyonce, whose albums have a multitude of people claiming song writing credits.

Music?  You're kidding right?  You mean lip synching somebody else's voice and lyrics?   Beyonce's farts sound and smell better that that tramp Swift's, voice.

That's better.  Now you are schooled.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Irv said:

Music?  You're kidding right?  You mean lip synching somebody else's voice and lyrics?   Beyonce's farts sound and smell better that that tramp Swift's, voice.

That's better.  Now you are schooled.  

I thought Swift’s acoustic folk album was pretty good 

• Haha (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, yall said:

Semi-related;

If anyone over the age of 18 is a Swiftie...

And I agree about Beyonce.  She should have at least won one by now.  And she's a smoke show to boot.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

If anyone over the age of 18 is a Swiftie...

And I agree about Beyonce.  She should have at least won one by now.  And she's a smoke show to boot.

You don't have to like it, but there are tons of 'em.

And yeah Beyonce is hot (Swift has a weird face) but I'm not sure that should qualify her for an award outside of Penthouse.

To be fair I don't listen to that style of music by choice so I'm probably not the best judge.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump did so much for the average American - lmao

He's insane. Just shouting at the clouds and thinking it makes a difference 

The walls are closing in on the devil 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/1/2024 at 10:00 PM, Capco said:

Yup, the 7th floor has a special area for law students that is only accessible with a swipe card.  I do most of my studying there too.  And I agree that it is a very strange layout.  

That's also hilarious because I thought the exact same thing about the upper floors lmao.  

Thank you for wishing me luck.  Again, the aim is to be a patent prosecutor, but my #2 choice would be real property and wills, trusts, and estates.  That's generally my strongest area (at least according to my grades).  I really don't want to be a litigator at all; a courtroom just isn't for me.  On the other hand, I could see myself become a local town justice in my later years.  

The area where you feet go   around the mezzanine on the second floor  of O'Brian  was a good place to take a cat nap. While studying for my comprehensives in Cell and Molecular Biology , went into O'Brien Hall. Was nice and quiet. IWhrn I needed a snooze, I would  crawl down in that nook area and use my jacket as a pillow. 

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He's insane. Just shouting at the clouds and thinking it makes a difference 

The walls are closing in on the devil 

Meanwhile the walls have collapsed in on Joke.

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

TOP POSTERS IN THIS TOPIC

BillStime32 posts

Tommy Callahan25 posts

Tiberius24 posts

Roundybout21 post

LOL

I mean yeah I was having that back and forth with the other UB guy