Bills are the Only Team

Casey D

2 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Defense ***** sucked dude. They gave up 27 points on like 40 plays. It was a terrible showing. 

Crippling injuries will tend to have that effect.  Not an excuse, just a fact.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

They have the superstars. We don't. That's the biggest difference. They have Mahomes, Kelce, and Jones who consistently make the plays in the big moments. We only have Josh Allen. Diggs isn't that guy anymore, for some reason.

No doubt our outside WR's didn't do much against the Chiefs.  I see what you are saying but I don't totally agree.  Cook, Shakir, and Kincaid all made plays.  We needed Benford and Bernard on defense.  That's where we needed just a few more plays.

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Have to outscore them. Defense doesn’t matter. Draft speed skill players

Not only is that a good short term solution..........it's what's best for Josh Allen long term.

We need more of the 2020 Josh Allen.    Dropping dimes from the pocket.  

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Casey D said:

Crippling injuries will tend to have that effect.  Not an excuse, just a fact.

What’s the excuses for the other two times the Chiefs ran a train on our D in playoffs. I think the Ravens had more sacks and forced more punts in one game than the Bills have in 3. 😂 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Because Josh Allen is the only QB in the league on Mahomes level. 

That's it in a nutshell.  Patrick and Josh are the 2 best qbs in the NFL. I don't care how many maps are handed out to guys that either are always injured or wither in the playoffs. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

We are the only team that can hang with a team we never beat in the playoffs. I'm confused. 

If you need to have it explained... compare today's game to last week.  Bills KC games are classics.  Ravens game was a bore.

3 minutes ago, BananaB said:

What’s the excuses for the other two times the Chiefs ran a train on our D in playoffs. I think the Ravens had more sacks and forced more punts in one game than the Bills have in 3. 😂 

Listen, McDermott could have 10 more years to figure out how to stop KC and it wouldn't matter.  The only reason we're competitive with KC is 17.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

42 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think they got lucky half our D was injured this year to be honest.

I would love to agree, but their offensive yards per play has been tending in the wrong direction for our defense for the last three playoff games against them. Obviously being full strength would be better, but I’m finally starting to not be able to deny the pure differential in coaching talent.

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Take away Kelce and we'd annihilate the Chiefs.  Now we just need to figure out how to do that.

They could start with not letting him get wide open in the end zone for the easiest TD he's ever caught. 

Just now, Casey D said:

If you need to have it explained... compare today's game to last week.  Bills KC games are classics.  Ravens game was a bore.

If the Ravens don't fumble on the goal line and if the Chiefs don't fumble on the goal line, the Ravens take it into OT and the Bills lose by 10+. Buffalo was completely dominated in the stat sheet by KC. The Bengals perform far better against us and KC. . 

29 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Take away Kelce and we'd annihilate the Chiefs.  Now we just need to figure out how to do that.

He will retire soon. Maybe even this year. Hopefully Reid goes soon too. We just have to outlast the Chiefs. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

If the Ravens don't fumble on the goal line and if the Chiefs don't fumble on the goal line, the Ravens take it into OT and the Bills lose by 10+. Buffalo was completely dominated in the stat sheet by KC. The Bengals perform far better against us and KC. . 

37 minutes TOP to 23.  Domination, give me a break.

3 minutes ago, MPT said:

They could start with not letting him get wide open in the end zone for the easiest TD he's ever caught. 

Bernard hurt and Klein starting did us no favors in that department.  It's a damn shame really. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.