1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

What a damn game going on in Detroit! Bucs just raced down the field to score but blew the 2pt conversion attempt to close within a TD!

Looked like it was over, but Baker marched right down.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Slightly off topic but Detroit are currently showing how to close out a playoff game. You can see the bucs wilting. In the 4th the Bills need to not be afraid to throw and score more points rather than just running out the clock.  

Just as you said that Goff got sacked

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Jim Nantz and Tony Romo = Another game on mute the whole night. 

SILENCE, JIM NANTZ!

4 minutes ago, BRH said:

Who the ***** is Thomas DeLaus

A guy who paid for a blue checkmark. Don't mean nothin anymore.

Every minute that passes like an hour I feel less confident about this game. I just hope if we lose they put us out of our misery and don’t make it something Billsy like a bad penalty. My latest “how can we find a new way to lose” is that the fans draw a 15 yard penalty when KC is trying a 65 yard game winning FG by throwing a snowball. Kicker misses but gets 15 yards closer and win it with a 50 yard FG. In OT.

OK, now that I’ve put that out in the ethos, nothing like that can happen. Right? 

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

What a damn game going on in Detroit! Bucs just raced down the field to score but blew the 2pt conversion attempt to close within a TD!

Why go for 2 there? Mind boggling.  Don't care what Collingsworth thinks.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It’s nowhere near the dread I felt last year.

no but I think they are going to win this one and it is making me extra nervous.  Last year I thought the bengals were a terrible matchup for Buffalo.