1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, JTown said:

What uniforms are the Bills wearing today?

Our classic blue jersey and white pants. 

Videos and pictures of this game will be handed down through future generations and we will look our best!

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

From the reports it's really TBD for Douglas still. Was hoping we'd be at a more concrete point than "he is optimistic he'll play, and the call will be made at a pregame workout."

They might be playing it close to the vest to not give the chiefs extra info…even taron was ‘he cleared protocol but we don’t know if he’ll play wink wink’ 🤣

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They might be playing it close to the vest to not give the chiefs extra info…even taron was ‘he cleared protocol but we don’t know if he’ll play wink wink’ 🤣

Certainly my hope! And as I understand it, they're planning to give Bernard the chance to do a workout (presumably with the implication that he could play). I'm still holding out for the three of them to play lol

Trying to get out of Raleigh early this morning, plane had a malfunction and made us miss connection. We are able to get a late flight, but won't arrive in Buffalo til 5:45. Anyone ever get to a game that late before and dealing with parking?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I don't see how this affects the Chiefs. They'll prepare like normal and if the Bills are missing players on D better for them

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, nucci said:

I don't see how this affects the Chiefs. They'll prepare like normal and if the Bills are missing players on D better for them

I mean a lot of the gameplan revolves around picking on individual defensive players I’m sure.  It won’t change much but I don’t see why you’d broadcast it early if you don’t have to 

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Every team in the history of sports has done this, regardless of impact.