Matt Haack released

Simon

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

The Broncos game was the only game this year where we dressed just 4 LBs. We went heavy on DL and CB in that one. They also had Rapp available in that one. If Bernard doesn't play that only leaves Dodson, Klein, Matakevich, and Williams... I know this is nothing more than tea leaves but it makes me optimistic Bernard will play.

But their only way to get more linebackers up woulda been to cut someone. I hope Bernard is up. But will still be a pleasant surprise to me if he is.

12 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

It's been a hell of a journey he's been on with us. I remember back when we signed him, I'd only had these underpants on for 4 days, now I'm about to clear a week. Amazing how time flies

You'd have to change them if he actually punted in a game.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Only thing that concerns me is what if Martin needs to run out for a FG hold as time is expiring and we don’t have the ability to stop the clock?

We have guys on stand by to carry his a$$ out lol. McD is going to cross every T and dot every i 

14 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Serious question... did he get paid $10K or something to be here this week?

Now you know why the Bills didn’t provide food and drink for the shovelers this week. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I had a dream where I was on a ski trip, in the lodge, (and trying to destroy evidence from a murder but that's a different part of the dream) and I'm wearing my Allen jersey (of course) and a Bills helmet for a disguise and McDermott mistakes me for actual Allen and comes up to me and asks what I think about Matt Haack. I tell him he sucks, he was washed even in 2022, though I don't really know him personally very well. McD says he's thinking of releasing him and bringing back Ankou, I tell him, Ankou? I love that guy! 

McDermott wanders off, about 5 minutes later actual Allen comes up to me and berates me, "Dude, you can't tell him that, I'm always purposely vague about everything he asks me, he wants me to GM this team for crying out loud!" Then we proceed to throw passes to each other for a bit.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

I had a dream where I was on a ski trip, in the lodge, (and trying to destroy evidence from a murder but that's a different part of the dream) and I'm wearing my Allen jersey (of course) and a Bills helmet for a disguise and McDermott mistakes me for actual Allen and comes up to me and asks what I think about Matt Haack. I tell him he sucks, he was washed even in 2022, though I don't really know him personally very well. McD says he's thinking of releasing him and bringing back Ankou, I tell him, Ankou? I love that guy! 

McDermott wanders off, about 5 minutes later actual Allen comes up to me and berates me, "Dude, you can't tell him that, I'm always purposely vague about everything he asks me, he wants me to GM this team for crying out loud!" Then we proceed to throw passes to each other for a bit.

damn… what did you eat before you went to bed?!?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

damn… what did you eat before you went to bed?!?

Honestly? Couple bowls of Smores-Edition Lucky Charms. No whiskey at all, maybe that was the error.

As for the murder part of it, it was my mom who was the investigator, and she was suspicious of me and kept telling me she wouldn't quit until she solved the thing, so she kept leaving pieces of evidence in obvious places where I'd know where it was and nobody else and I kept trying to send her down primrose paths in the meantime until I could gather it up all at once. It was very "Death Note" where she's L and I'm Yagami. Don't recall much about why the murder but as R Dean Taylor put it, "if a man ever needed dyin', he did."

I'm sure this all means something and ultimately amounts to nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I never liked haak takes forever punting the ball

THAT is what drove me crazy about him - I couldn’t remember until you just said that. He held the ball just long enough to give me another mini heart attack that it would be blocked. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.