Taylor vs Mafia

pennstate10

6 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The Mafia should do what the Mafia does best:  find a charity she supports and donate to it

Her net worth is $1.1 billion.

Pass.

Edited by NyQuil
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No because dumbasses are making comments about throwing dildos at her. Of course they’re gonna put her in a box where she can’t be touched or or else she could just be treated like a normal fan if people weren’t being so stupid.

They are dumbasses.  Obviously she can afford to buy her own……….never mind.

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

No because dumbasses are making comments about throwing dildos at her. Of course they’re gonna put her in a box where she can’t be touched or or else she could just be treated like a normal fan if people weren’t being so stupid.

It was a joke (see Billdoe thread).  Lighten up Francis.  

6 hours ago, CSBill said:

Serious question: DO the Bills have to give her a box? I tell her: "Yes, mam, we have a few seats available for you and your party. Would you prefer row 20 in section 316 or a row in the endzone bleachers section? Also, because of the recent snowfall, stadium parking will be sparse. I suggest you get to the Mall early and take one of the shuttle buses over to the stadium. Get there early; you don't want to be stuck in line and miss the kick-off.?"

KC management gets a box or 2.  She's been with Mahomes' wife at the games.  The Bills aren't the ones giving her a box.  If she had to, she could buy into a box making an offer nobody could refuse.  Imagine getting offered a payment of your entire season for 1 day use of your luxury box.  You can even negotiate a few seats behind her.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

7 hours ago, CSBill said:

Serious question: DO the Bills have to give her a box? I tell her: "Yes, mam, we have a few seats available for you and your party. Would you prefer row 20 in section 316 or a row in the endzone bleachers section? Also, because of the recent snowfall, stadium parking will be sparse. I suggest you get to the Mall early and take one of the shuttle buses over to the stadium. Get there early; you don't want to be stuck in line and miss the kick-off.?"

The Bills have to provide the visiting team a box.  Who the team chooses to sit in it is up to them.  If there are available open boxes, she can buy one just like you or anyone else can.  

On 1/19/2024 at 10:19 PM, eball said:

So you blame the woman for something over which she has no control? 😂🤣

Oh brother, I imagine there are so many more things in your life you could focus on…be better. 

Go Bills!

Tell me how I blamed her for being shown on the broadcasts every single week?? It the networks clown. Nice try though. They only show her when she's yay yay. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.