4 tickets Bills vs. Steelers (best seats in the stadium, IMHO) $175

Estro

Section 134, Row 44 (Bills vs Steelers)

4 tickets together. These are my season tickets (best seats in the stadium IMHO).

Dead center, 50 yard line lower level tickets on the Bills (home) side.

Turn around and say hello to Jim Nantz and Tony Romo, who are directly behind you calling the game.

Won't be able to make it this week. Selling for less than what the Bills charged me

$175/ticket

$699 for 4 tickets 

Like I said these are my season tickets, so I have the ability to send them as mobile tickets

Edited by Estro

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

4 more great seats going to steeler fans.  

I don’t blame you for not going and sitting in an ice wind bowl for 3-4 hours. 

I don't get it, are Steelers fans more capable of braving winter conditions that Bills fans? 

Highly doubt the aftermarket buyers are steelers fans. I was on their message boards and plenty of them were reselling their tickets and they were all talking about how it was too dangerous to make the trip. 

More likely it's bills fans buying cheap tickets who otherwise could never afford a playoff game. I'm thinking inner city people, people who live close to the stadium etc.. I actually think if the weather was perfect there would be much more steeler fans. I think it's going to be super rowdy with some of the most die hard fans.

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Estro said:

Section 134, Row 44 (Bills vs Steelers)

4 tickets together. These are my season tickets (best seats in the stadium IMHO).

Dead center, 50 yard line lower level tickets on the Bills (home) side.

Turn around and say hello to Jim Nantz and Tony Romo, who are directly behind you calling the game.

Won't be able to make it this week. Selling for what the tickets cost me.

$207/ticket

$828 for all 4.

Like I said these are my season tickets, so I have the ability to send them as mobile tickets

I would take them in a new york minute but I am at my condo in the keys with a college class. Leaving the leaving the boat dock in 20 minutes 😢 kinda chilly here also only 78 right know.

I have seasons on the 30 is line, section 132. Got up this morning to drive to LAX to fly to Rochester for the game, had to leave home 3:30 am for the flight. Got to the airport and found out my connecting flight to Rochester got cancelled just as I got to TSA. No other flights anywhere around were going. I just listed my tickets for $100.

• Estro changed the title to 4 tickets Bills vs. Steelers (best seats in the stadium, IMHO) $175
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.