[Name Only Title]

Niagara Dude

3 hours ago, mrags said:

I tried telling everyone that he was garbage the minute we got him. Never saw anything in him at all. I thought everyone was crazy for thinking this guy was gonna something. This offseason can’t come soon enough (not too soon, let’s say….2/12) so that we can cut this useless scrub 

I had hope, if only because McKenzie was so inconsistent and thinking Josh could bring the best out of this guy (Josh often does with other players).  Instead, he’s been less effective than I’d say even McKenzie ever was.

3 hours ago, wjag said:

He's not the answer on the PK, but he may be the only option at this point in the season.  Special teams in general have been a weak spot on this team this year.  The holding penalties that are popping up of late on the special teams are tanking field position.

How about Shakir.  For Miami game & playoffs I would put the extra load on Shakir and give it a shot.  Ty Johnson could be an option too.

Keep Harry inactive & open a game day spot.  

3 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Is it me or does this guy just look ugly returning punts,  even before his fumble that almost cost this last game he just looks totally lost and an accident waiting to happen. He has had opportunities to return punts this season and just has no feel for finding lanes and makes himself look slow in doing so despite being a 4.4 forty guy.  After Saturday I would prefer the Bills try using someone else,  maybe Isabella.  

When you include his contribution as a WR and how much we paid him this was a terrible signing, in fact his cap humber at just over 4 mllion is higher then Hopkins cap number at 3.9 mllion with the Titans. 

This guy and Sherfield are awful.

I don’t think Sherfield has done a single thing this year. Just wasted space and money.

No GM is 100% accurate, but him and Harty stink.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Name Only Title]
2 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

What?  How soon we forget.   Cook fumbled three times vs Denver, two that were recovered by Denver.  That's a problem.  

Cook has lost the ball with fumbles on his first touch in a game twice so far (the Rams + Denver).  In a little over 30 games he's done it twice.  That is a record for anyone with over 30 games. 

Ball security has been an issue with Cook from day 1 and remains an issue today.  He's not a big or strong guy who now has a reputation for putting the ball on the ground - he should know defenses are coming to take the ball away from him, but at times it doesn't seem like he gets the message (like Denver).

It happened on his first ever carry and then not for around 200 carries. What’s a good %? Seriously. I want to know. He put it on the ground once last year then not until week 10 this season. I’d say that’s pretty good. It’s been a bad few weeks for sure. But then again we also had his game against the cowboys as well. 

56 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

I had hope, if only because McKenzie was so inconsistent and thinking Josh could bring the best out of this guy (Josh often does with other players).  Instead, he’s been less effective than I’d say even McKenzie ever was.

I tried telling everyone from the start that thought he would be better than Mckenzie that he’s literally never even put up the stats that McKenzie has. Let alone his injury history. Which I give him credit for. He hasn’t been injured yet. I thought for sure he wouldn’t last until game 5. But I guess when you suck so bad and are never on the field you can’t really get hurt. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, McBean said:

This guy and Sherfield are awful.

I don’t think Sherfield has done a single thing this year. Just wasted space and money.

No GM is 100% accurate, but him and Harty stink.

Honestly think the Bills struggle to use players in creative ways that play to their strengths. Doesn't look good that outside of Diggs receivers typically do better in other places and do worse here.

They struggle to scheme players open consistently relying on players "winning" their routes far more often than others teams force players to do this.

We can keep blaming the receivers that come in but at some point we have to look at how they are being used and if they are being put in the best positions to succeed on the field. Sadly, many times the answer here is they don't.

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.