What Bills Christmas presents did you get?

Einstein

I didn’t get any Bills gifts yet for Xmas. But the other day while at the Bills store buying gifts for others they told me the jerseys were on sale. So I picked up this field quality Allen jersey. Normally listed at $350, I got it for $200. Merry Christmas to me 

IMG_4575-compressed.png

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Just now, mrags said:

I didn’t get any Bills gifts yet for Xmas. But the other day while at the Bills store buying gifts for others they told me the jerseys were on sale. So I picked up this field quality Allen jersey. Normally listed at $350, I got it for $200. Merry Christmas to me 

IMG_4575-compressed.png

I had to compress the crap out of the file to make it fit so the quality looks like crap. But man this thing is amazing 

2 minutes ago, smward8 said:

JA Blend is really good!   I got a mug, too

I missed out on the blend when I last crossed the PA/NY state line. Sold out unfortunately. Looked online via PLB directly but they didn’t have the product available; weird. 

Thing I love about it is that proceeds go to OCH. Awesome. 

Is the mug a Josh mug or just a Bills one??

20 minutes ago, mrags said:

IMG_4575-compressed.png

$200 is a very good price for authentic jerseys. The bid is starting at $200 for used ones on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/285614018952?hash=item427fec1188:g:mysAAOSwYl5j7RwD&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8IVgjKO0LH3A5IwLcTp2yzSh5GknkpzSCpIBaSH%2FUvxTy%2FhqO3YstnM3SYwnT5QEVp07KKh5CD3Sf0CjR6qCIBI2JRRQQRRIWu05BibtgGDa8bh3H8A%2BcCmx4QGjNdxbqKdt5GM3lM1%2BsZ3vuS8mI3w0PcJwuhq3D5MjlJzvyDj4reJA45UYMAG72D0xddCrLABvWWyBi%2BIeBWQew%2BjtpaaH7b7XK%2FaPkStbPMRIAeTEjpdlJ%2BfmrdUDPUQWlD8qZdIdgfVEgPPQWqb2ZCklemGUYh0Sx%2BHa3%2BfxzUVisOGHnFjignyNDTOAl7p1LGzuDw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR-LmhpmUYw

Edited by Einstein

50 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The crazy thing is I’m not sure that one on Ebay is real. It could be. Maybe it’s a previous years version. But mine is definitely different. I know they changed the collar so I’m not 100% in it. But mine is def not the same. Add in the fact that I know mine is authentic because of where I bought it. I’d be questioning that eBay one. 

IMG_4577-compressed.png

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

The crazy thing is I’m not sure that one on Ebay is real. It could be. Maybe it’s a previous years version. But mine is definitely different. I know they changed the collar so I’m not 100% in it. But mine is def not the same. Add in the fact that I know mine is authentic because of where I bought it. I’d be questioning that eBay one. 

IMG_4577-compressed.png

eBay is dreadful at weeding out fakes .. that would be my bet

57 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Upon closer investigation. Looking at the nameplate of the pic I truly believe this is a fugazi. It just looks crudely done compared to the one I have hanging in the closet. I’m not trying to one up here. I’m simply warning people. Imo it’s a knockoff jersey. 

1 minute ago, Heavy Kevi said:

eBay is dreadful at weeding out fakes .. that would be my bet

—^

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.