Election Interference | Trump’s 'fake electors' scheme | Michigan | Trump: Unindicted coconspirator

BillStime

The main issue seems to be that Trump and McDaniel offered legal assistance to two individuals on the condition that they engage in illegal activities desired by Trump and McDaniel.

The most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

8a5wkj.jpg

Edited by BillStime

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel was also involved in the call, the Detroit News reported.

"If you can go home tonight, do not sign it. ... We will get you attorneys,” McDaniel reportedly told the two canvassers.

Coup-laid coup-laid, tastes great.

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel was also involved in the call, the Detroit News reported.

"If you can go home tonight, do not sign it. ... We will get you attorneys,” McDaniel reportedly told the two canvassers.

Who is, "we".  

Coup-laid coup-laid, tastes great.

Edited by daz28

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The main issue seems to be that Trump and McDaniel offered legal assistance to two individuals on the condition that they engage in illegal activities desired by Trump and McDaniel.

The most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime.

8a5wkj.jpg

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/no-trump-electoral-college-challenge-233294

Of course that election had no actual questions of votes, just liberals doing what you are now calling Trump a criminal for. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

One of Bonnie's favorites:

Yeah they don't give 2 f's about anything except their guy winning.  The orange guy utterly broke them.

This defence here is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Steven Cheung, a Trump campaign spokesman, said Trump's actions "were taken in furtherance of his duty as president of the United States to faithfully take care of the laws and ensure election integrity, including investigating the rigged and stolen 2020 presidential election."

I broke the law because I thought they broke the law?  This is unreal.  Line these swine up for jail right beside their j6 buddies. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah they don't give 2 f's about anything except their guy winning.  The orange guy utterly broke them.

This defence here is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

Steven Cheung, a Trump campaign spokesman, said Trump's actions "were taken in furtherance of his duty as president of the United States to faithfully take care of the laws and ensure election integrity, including investigating the rigged and stolen 2020 presidential election."

I broke the law because I thought they broke the law?  This is unreal.  Line these swine up for jail right beside their j6 buddies. 

ETTD

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-election-michigan-ronna-mcdaniel-1854814

Alongside an extract of the code, he wrote: "It seems like Ronna McDaniel could be in some trouble in Michigan and Donald Trump may be facing a fifth set of charges. A promise was offered in exchange for an official act unlike in Georgia where the preferred method appears to have been limited to browbeating state officials."

"The real issue is whether providing a lawyer is a 'valuable thing,'" he added. "On the one hand, it isn't the kind of thing that we typically would consider as being offered as a bribe. On the other hand, it is a materially valuable thing offered in exchange for an corrupt official act."

He continued: "If we think of bribery statues as criminalizing the offering/accepting of goods that are enriching or personally benefiting the public official, then dangling an attorney falls outside that prohibition. But the terms of this statute aren't so limited. Be curious to see caselaw..."