For fun, but also so you know what to root for, for the Bills to get the #2 seed

BillsFan619

15 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Bills win out (obvious)

Dolphins lose to us and one other team (realistic)

Ravens win one more game (realistic)

The Chiefs, Browns, Jags, Colts and Texans lose one game each.

The least likely of all of these outcomes is the Chiefs losing a game (not impossible though).

Go Bills!

Patty would blow a gasket if they lost a game .

Maybe he will be saved from embarrassing himself by being knocked out of game and is reason KC loses.

11 hours ago, Pete said:

Bills will take their business.

Let the fraud teams be exposed.

The Big Bad Bills are back, and on a mission.

imo the Bills have place fear in opposing teams, like Iron Mike Tyson used to do.

No sane team wants to play Buffalo now.

I think Miami is PRAYING they don’t need to go toe-to-toe with the title on the line. 

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Red hot? The Bills are a one less “Toney brain fart” away from being 1-2 in this stretch. . They played lights out yesterday against Dallas that for whatever reason never adapted on O or D to make the Bills change things up as well. 

My point is, the Bills still have work to do and a let down wouldn’t be shocking after this 3 game stretch.

PS

I don’t want them to win again this year.. I want Maye or Williams.. lol

Huh?  Even if Toney scored- what you and every talking head forgets- there was just under 2 minutes left, we get ball back, and we have Josh ***** Allen at QB to win it.  
LMAO

10 hours ago, harryS said:

Why? Since the switch to Brady, we lost to the Eagles on the road and very easily could've lost to the Chiefs on the road.  We blew out the Cowboys and Jets at home.  I think getting a home game would be great.

Also, historically, is there any easy way to look up all Super Bowl champions that had to play 3 conference playoff games?  If we compare:

(1) Those that had to play all 3 conference games on the road to 

(2) Those that started their playoff run at home

#2 will be multiple times more numerous than #1.  Has there ever even been a Super Bowl champ that won three conference road games?  I think maybe one of the Eli Manning teams did it?

Patriots did it in 1986. I think the Steelers & Cardinals in 2009.

Edited by DrBob806

9 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Well Browns play Texans this week so somethings gotta give there. That's a bold statement on them that they will win out considering they shoulda lost at home to the frigging bears if Mooney was worth anything. They have been super lucky this year, and yes fraud(ish). 

Fraud(ish). Hmm.

Handed the 49ers their 1st loss.

Beat the Ratbirds in Baltimore.

7-3 in the AFC.

Yeah, they're banged up but you gotta give credit where credit is due. They showed a graphic yesterday that 26% of their opening day squad is on IR. That's one tough, resilient team. 

36 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

Fraud(ish). Hmm.

Handed the 49ers their 1st loss.

Beat the Ratbirds in Baltimore.

7-3 in the AFC.

Yeah, they're banged up but you gotta give credit where credit is due. They showed a graphic yesterday that 26% of their opening day squad is on IR. That's one tough, resilient team. 

There's some fraud in that record. Pulled out jags, steelers, bears and refs bailed em out against colts... Wins that were complete toss up games. Got throttled by the rams and broncos. Yeah props to them, but criminal they are ahead of us. Maybe I'm just jealous, but in the end, yeah the Bills did this to themselves.

• Eyeroll 1

11 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Chiefs — refs won’t let them lose for the rest of the year.. 

Browns — They have the scariest D in the NFL and are not losing again even with old man Flacco.

Jags - are toast, I think they have fallen out of the playoffs and Indy is in first place now??

Colts - playing well, scary what they would be with their #1 QB.

Texans — keep winning and stroud be back.

Ravens —  best team right now in the AFC, but I don’t believe in them.. I expect them crash and burn again.

Dolphins - Cowboys, Ravens, Bills. What a way end a season. They may not even make the playoffs I see 0-3. The Cowboys will be so angry especially in D next week. 

Minshew II is a franchise QB

13 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

There's some fraud in that record. Pulled out jags, steelers, bears and refs bailed em out against colts... Wins that were complete toss up games. Got throttled by the rams and broncos. Yeah props to them, but criminal they are ahead of us. Maybe I'm just jealous, but in the end, yeah the Bills did this to themselves.

The Bills are the better team right now for sure. I just don't think the national media reports the whole story on all the teams, just the "name teams."

A Bills-Browns AFC title game would be epic. Battle of Lake Erie, two long suffering fan bases.

3 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

The Bills are the better team right now for sure. I just don't think the national media reports the whole story on all the teams, just the "name teams."

A Bills-Browns AFC title game would be epic. Battle of Lake Erie, two long suffering fan bases.

I'd love to see them in the playoffs. That would be great. I just think they poop out here sooner rather than later. I agree it's pretty impressive what they are doing. Let's see what happens against the Texans. Prolly better if the Browns win that game for Bills id assume.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Pete said:

Huh?  Even if Toney scored- what you and every talking head forgets- there was just under 2 minutes left, we get ball back, and we have Josh ***** Allen at QB to win it.  
LMAO

Lmao maybe, or Allen drives down the field and someone drops the ball… Or he throws a pic we will never truly know but the point stands.. even playing very well that outside of Dallas they were close to losing both of the other two.. 

On 12/18/2023 at 1:49 AM, BillsFan619 said:

Still so annoyed at the Bengals, Browns, Texans games last weekend - esp Browns and Texans happening right on top of each other as the last games before the bills kickoff was a kick in the nuts

On 12/18/2023 at 1:49 AM, BillsFan619 said:

Bills win out (obvious)

Dolphins lose to us and one other team (realistic)

Ravens win one more game (realistic)

The least likely of all of these outcomes is the Chiefs losing a game (not impossible though).

Go Bills!

Under this scenario, which team is #1 seed? Wouldn't it be the Ravens and another loss would be irrelevant?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.