War on women

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Are we really going to go down the path?

The conservative Supreme Court has taken away the right to abortion on women who have been raped

All this chatter back-and-forth means nothing at the ballot box. The women are going to remember that right wing  trying to take the rights

Curiously, it's the left that's taking away and erasing the definition of what it means to be a woman but these dumb ass mostly white college educated liberal women are too scared and too programmed to stand up for their sisters.  With the exception of a few which results in lots of biological females to line up against them and surrender their identity to fake women, biological men.  They're fools.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Are we really going to go down the path?

The conservative Supreme Court has taken away the right to abortion on women who have been raped

All this chatter back-and-forth means nothing at the ballot box. The women are going to remember that right wing  trying to take the rights

This has literally nothing to do with abortion lol

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This has literally nothing to do with abortion lol

The title of this thread is war on women

Figure it out

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Curiously, it's the left that's taking away and erasing the definition of what it means to be a woman but these dumb ass mostly white college educated liberal women are too scared and too programmed to stand up for their sisters.  With the exception of a few which results in lots of biological females to line up against them and surrender their identity to fake women, biological men.  They're fools.

Hilarious

You’re literally leading right when women around by the nose and projecting what you do

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The title of this thread is war on women

Figure it out

Hilarious

You’re literally leading right when women around by the nose and projecting what you do

So you’re cool with women now being raped and the criminals facing no jail time? Just want to be clear where you stand here 

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

No

They did not.

And you expose your ignorance when you keep stating it.

The majority of the Supreme Court overturned the poorly reasoned Roe v. Wade decision.

and sent the legality of abortion back to the individual states to decide.

ADDED:

You also have very clumsily forgotten the huge number of women who are against unlimited abortion.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not sure how you even arrived at that conclusion

Are you OK with women having to carry a rapers child?

What does that have to do with the video? How did you arrive at this question from that video?

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No

They did not.

The majority of the Supreme Court overturned the poorly reasoned Roe v. Wade decision.

ADDED:

You also have very clumsily forgotten the huge number of women who are against unlimited abortion.

I’m going to enjoy watching this play out at the ballot box

Literally, trying to take rights away from women that they have fought so hard for

Edited by John from Riverside

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Hilarious

If the left thinks its fair and proper to force women to compete in sports snd contests where physical strength determines the outcome why just limit it to fake men with mental issues?  Why not open it up to all men?  Aparenly the left thinks only people with "issues" should be granted exceptions.

imagine how much more entertaining the WNBA or Women's World Cup soccer would be with men playing that couldn't make the cut as a plsyer in men's sports but become stars when going sgainst the ladies?

Maybe my kids little league team could use a couple 25 year old men thst no longer have to pretend to be a women to juice the lineup?

Face it, you guys are nuts!

43 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If the left thinks its fair and proper to force women to compete in sports snd contests where physical strength determines the outcome why just limit it to fake men with mental issues?  Why not open it up to all men?  Aparenly the left thinks only people with "issues" should be granted exceptions.

imagine how much more entertaining the WNBA or Women's World Cup soccer would be with men playing that couldn't make the cut as a plsyer in men's sports but become stars when going sgainst the ladies?

Maybe my kids little league team could use a couple 25 year old men thst no longer have to pretend to be a women to juice the lineup?

Face it, you guys are nuts!

I am already on the record of saying that I do not agree with LGBTQ being in women’s sports

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m going to enjoy watching this play out at the ballot box

Literally, trying to take rights away from women that they have fought so hard for

Like not having men favored over them?  But being allowed to kill their babies is the most important issue for them?  :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

No

They did not.

It appears this nugget of FACT went right over Mr. Riversides head.

• Agree 1

I'm going to laugh when women's sports are dominated by non-women.  Mostly because Dem men and women were too afraid to say anything.  Because it's not a cult...

14 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The consequences here are the insurance companies for these schools will raise the premiums so high they have to cancel the girls teams.  This happened to some volleyball teams in connecticut. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

The consequences here are the insurance companies for these schools will raise the premiums so high they have to cancel the girls teams.  This happened to some volleyball teams in connecticut. 

Like I said, the real war on women.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/19/2024 at 4:33 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

If I'm that coach, next time they play that team get a bigger and nastier fake lady and kick the crap out of the he/she.  Message sent.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm listening to comments by SC women's NCAA BB coach Dawn Staley on whether transgengers identifying as women should be allowed.  She slowly and carefully responds "if you consider yourself a women you should be able to play".

Riley Gaines called her a sellout.  My question is what happened to feminism and the women's rights movement?

What happened to fighting the patriarchy?

What could be more toxic to women then men stealing their identities and opportunities?  Sellouts?  Yes.  To their fellow women because they lack the guts to stand for each other.

I might want to ask Ms. Staley and others with her view is if I consider myself to be a brain surgeon are you comfortable with me operating on you and replacing your real doctor?

• Thank you (+1) 2

Mississippi House and Senate pass ‘Women’s Bill of Rights.’

The Mississippi House of Representatives and Senate passed a bill dubbed as the “Women’s Bill of Rights,” protecting women and girls from males seeking to enter female-only spaces and competitions by identifying as transgender.

Mississippi HB 1607 ties the words “man,” “woman,” “boy,” “girl,” “male,” and “female” to sex. It deals with athletics, shelters, and prisons, and was passed by the Mississippi Senate on Wednesday after the House passed the bill.

Independent Women’s Forum spokeswoman Paula Scanlan said that the bill also helps victims of domestic violence.

“There are places like shelters and women’s prisons,” said Scanlan. “We’re hearing stories across the country of women going to women-only shelters after being abused and their abuser is able to follow them because they show up to the shelter and say they identify (as) a woman. And there’s nothing in law to prevent someone who thinks that they are a woman from entering that space, and that puts victims of domestic violence into very dangerous situations.”

https://www.campusreform.org/article/mississippi-house-senate-pass-womens-bill-rights/25193

I wonder how many lefties will speak out against this, and reveal themselves as anti-woman.